“Lovely location well priced food”
Review of Praia Dourada

Praia Dourada
Ranked #29 of 125 Restaurants in Armacao de Pera
Price range: US$12 - US$41
Description: With a breathtaking view of the sea’s sparkling blue shades from the beach at Armação de Pêra, the Praia Dourada Restaurant offers a fresh and modern young atmosphere, as well as a vibrant menu made of freshly made dishes like mussels, prawns in aioli sauce, beef tournedo, homemade burgers, artisan pizzas, spicy spareribs, wraps and bites and tasty desserts. More than 15 special gin drinks, med cocktails, coffees, shakes and cold press juices natural juices complete the menu. During the sunny summer days, barefoot on the golden sand, enjoy the chill-out vibe of its sunset live DJ parties.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Ate here one night as we were residents at Vila Vita Parc who own it. Food was great, service pretty quick and overall well priced. Restaurant was a bit cold and most people were wearing coats so I'm surprised they didn't turn up the heat. That's the only reason I haven't given in 5*. Nice place to eat and I'd definitely come back. The seabags was fantastic and the garlic and lemon chicken good too.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Good food, great setting, good service and reasonable prices. What more can you ask for from a beach side restaurant?

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch, and the tortilla with raita was perfect. The wine was also great. The reason for merely three stars, is the service. It came so late, they didnt hear our order correctly and we never received the bill. When I finally went to the counter to pay, they could not give me a bill so I just knew I paid for parts of the order we never got. But, all the same, the scenery and food was worth the 60€.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

We went on the XRide boat out of Albufeira and passed by Armação de Pera as we motored past the coast. After the ride we decided to explore a little bit looking for dinner. I randomly picked Praia Dourado from Google maps and hit the jackpot.
Since it was December, the temperature was pleasant and the restaurant was not crowded. The glass walled restaurant had a magnificent view of the ocean and literally was on the beach. The restrooms were clean and modern. The staff was extremely friendly and the chef was a gift from God. We had the croaker (which I had never heard of before) and sea bass so we could each taste the other dish. The croaker is a huge portion so my husband, the big eater, had that. My sea bass was delicious but the croaker was beyond delicious. The salad was delicate and tasty. My husband had rice that was lightly flavored with herbs and I had sweet potato fries. We don't drink so no comment on the alcohol.
What a way to finish the day with a boat ride and a sunset dinner on the beach. You have got to give this place a try!

1  Thank diamondlover48
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Yes indeed, not easy to find.
By coincidence, passing by, hungry for late lunch.

From the straat side it is difficult to have an idea what is happening. Quite a few people you expect on a late November day.

Food is nice. Nice peopleand helpfull. Some local dishes with a european/ Portugees twist.

We had the chichen and calamaris. House wine really good.

Relaxed beach restaurant.