Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
PricelineUS$70
eDreamsUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Very comfortable beds and air conditioning. Great location near to the marina and old town. Very helpful and friendly staff. Lovely to have access to a kitchen and a roof terrace. We only stayed one night but would love to go back for a few days. Only 10-20 minutes from the airport.

Room tip: We had three rooms for our party and all were identical and very comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Happy House to anybody staying in Faro.
The staff are so lovely and they literally couldn’t do enough for us.
The room and shared areas were extremely clean and comfortable. Our room didn’t have a private outdoor area, however, the shared terrace was ideal and very quiet, so it wasn’t a huge miss.
The location is excellent, just a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants.
An overall fantastic experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Excellent guests house 1 min from the harbour lovely place very clean.& quite
Would stay here again.clean towels every day.bed very comfortable rooms have air conditioning & very quite.
The owner very helpfull on arrival.
Maggie & Paul.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Stayed here for 1 night as a solo traveller. Staff couldn't have been more helpful & friendly. They arranged my airport transfer & give you an excellent welcome. Room was exceptionally clean. Fantastic sun terrace where you can sit out & enjoy a class of wine while catching some sun in the evening. Super location with the old town only a short stroll away. Would highly recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had to cancel my booking as my flight was cancelled. The staff were really lovely and didn't charge me for the missed night. If I come to Faro I'l definitely stay here. We drove by though and the location was good.

Date of stay: April 2018