Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$32
eDreamsUS$32
Agoda.comUS$32
TripadvisorUS$32
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in November with my husband. Very good location, very central area with all cafes and restaurants by the door.
Residencial very simple, but we just was coming to sleep. Stayed there for a week, they cleaning and change of towels everyday. Staff is very friendly. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I will start with good things: it is very close to city, bus station... Our room was ok, clean, dry. Bathroom on the same corridor, fine, but I had to ask once for hot water- staff lady went down to the basement to switch it on. I could iron my clothes in staff room, full of private things. it was a bit weird, but I appreciate it anyway.
there were some dishes available but no kitchenette to cook, only microwave on the corridor. Hostel is ok if you want something cheap, I wouldn't recommend it for longer stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The owners were very helpful and friendly friendly to us especially my toddler.

Our room was in a basement coz I requested for a quiet room far from the the hallway so I guessed the one in the basement was the available one. It had a shared bathroom, it was outside just a few steps from our room.

No lift but the owners were ready to assist me with my stroller, bags and son.

Location was nice, near the marina for strolling around. There were restaurants and convenience stores too.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Dandy for three nights and paid extra for Ensuite & AC.

The problem arose when we used the ensuite their was sewer Smells coming from pipes.

We had to have the bathroom door closed every night. When I spoke to staff they just said it’s old sewer.
Good location in the heart of Faro
My advice would be to check the room before handing over money.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Location is perfect
Close to bus garage, train station, town centre and attractions
Small, cosy with friends staffs
Access for those with poor mobility and the elderly will be a struggle as the front door/desk is on the first floor.
I will recommend it for stopovers.

Room tip: Ideal for youths, solo travelers. Not ideal for those with babies, poor mobility or registered blind because of the layout of the stairs.
Date of stay: February 2018