Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$53
eDreamsUS$53
StayForLongUS$70
Agoda.comUS$53
All reviews swimming pool close to the airport rooms are modern late flight decent breakfast overnight stay one night short stay minute walk sun loungers excellent hotel air con accor taxis euros receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020

Had a stopover following a late flight arriving at Faro. It was a straightforward 30 minute walk from the airport. Check in was quick. The toilet was faulty but was immediately fixed by the very friendly reception team who came up to sort it out. Standard Ibis rooms. Breakfast was served in a nice area overlooking garden and pool. Outside seating available. Varied continental breakfast with some local pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice. Faro centre is another 30 minute walk alongside an attractive greenway, adequately lit at night, leading straight to the harbour front.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis faro, Diretor-Geral at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in Hotel Ibis in Faro. I'm delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and I'll share your opinion with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2020

Our friend is originally from Faro and planned the most wonderful holiday for five nights last year. She was able to negotiate a fab rate at Hotel Ibis for our large group and we stayed for incredible value. The hotel seems refurbished in some areas, the rooms are modern and spacious and very clean, but the reception area still looks a bit older. No bother to us, we had a brilliant time, and all agreed this hotel was a perfect choice.

Date of stay: November 2019
ibis f, Assistant Manager at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

This medium Accor Ibis hôtel is good for what you pay the refurbished room with a breakfast at 7 euros! Not in the center of the city but few minuts from the Faro Airport. Good to spend a night or 2. Large bed, useful shower and all warm in winter who is not always the case in hôtels around during winter.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Remi B
ibis f, Assistant Manager at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Reviewed December 17, 2019

The hotel room was good but the hotel facilities were pathetic, unless you like microwaved food you'll be advised to eat out or ring for a carry out to be delivered to the hotel ! I would not recommend the hotel unless your desperate and there is nowhere else available

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis f, Assistant Manager at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in our hotel. Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services. We are truly sorry that our snack service did not met your expectations. We always inform our guests that we don't have a traditional restaurant, but instead a 24 hour snack service.

Reviewed December 7, 2019

We stayed at the Ibis for easy access to the airport after a stay in Albufeira. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Price was good value at this time of Year and staff were helpful. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis f, Assistant Manager at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019