Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
SAVE US$12
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$53
StayForLongUS$64
All reviews swimming pool close to the airport rooms are modern late flight decent breakfast overnight stay one night short stay minute walk sun loungers excellent hotel air con accor taxis euros receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2020

This hotel is located between the airport and Faro town. You can easily walk either way. The rooms are modern but the rest of the hotel is still with the old décor. Our room had a strange smell and there were ants in the bathroom. The air con had a dodgy smelling air coming out so we opted to open the window instead which wasn't ideal as it was very warm at night. Overall the sleep quality was good thanks to proper fire door that stops you hearing everyone outside. The dispenser from the shower gel was broken which I assumed was left like that by the previous guest. That made me wonder whether it has been cleaned by the staff at all?? The swimming pool is very dirty and the area around the pool wasn't clean either - there were empty bottles from previous guests. They closed the pool between 1pm-2pm for sanitising but the cleaner still left the bottles and hasn't even bothered sanitising the pool hand railings. The sun loungers are really old and uncomfortable. We had to ask reception to re open the pool as no one bothered to come in and let us back in.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank jojo_globetrotter
Reviewed September 24, 2020

We flew into Faro late at night and stayed at the Ibis before leaving for Lagos the next day. Check in was quick and easy. The room was small, even by European standards, with no closet space, just an open-sided wardrobe with no hangars. There was barely enough room for my wife and I and two small suitcases. The bathroom was clean but a little short on toiletries. The breakfast buffet was good with a nice selection of entrees. Overall, okay for a one-night airport stay but I can't see staying more than a night or two in such a cramped room.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank mstimc
Reviewed September 23, 2020 via mobile

Staff is very polite. Hotel has a very good location, 5 min driving from the airport, 10 min driving into town, easy access to the motorway to Albufeira which is about 40min driving. The hotel isn’t located in the main road so it is very quiet place to rest. It has a nice swimming poll and a parking with loads of free space. Breakfast lacks of variety!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diogo Edilton B
Reviewed March 26, 2020

We initially stayed here one night on arrival at Faro. It was close to the airport, clean, had a decent bathroom, easy parking and a 24 hour cafe bar. Perfect. I managed to leave my phone charger there and phoned to ask them to keep it until I was on my way back to the airport 6 days later. When we called to do so, there it was, no problems at all. A few hours later we were back again as our flight was delayed by 21 hours and again the staff were helpful. It is not very well staffed but those that are there are great and speak excellent English. For our needs it was great, though I would not recommend it for an extended stay as the rooms are small.

Date of stay: March 2020
ibis faro, Diretor-Geral at Hotel Ibis Faro, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in Hotel Ibis in Faro. I'm delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and I'll share your opinion with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards Catarina Salvação - Assistant Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2020

We stayed at the Ibis because we were using Faro airport.It is a budget hotel plus.The extra is a swimming pool where you can while away time pleasantly.We had a clean room with a good bathroom. The hotel is ready with a decent breakfast from the crack of dawn. The staff were pleasant and helpful.If you dont have a car its a little far out of town,and taxis are E10.

Date of stay: March 2020