Algarve By Segway
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Algarve By Segway tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Algarve By Segway
from US$58.70
from US$64.60
from US$99.80
from US$99.80
More Info
All reviews great fun birdwatching tour ria formosa guide nelson the bird watching tour nature reserve quinta do lago whole family great tour natural park lovely guide would highly recommend this tour interesting information highlight of our trip faro city bird life next year
Reviewed October 13, 2017

The tour started at Sagres fort, a huge 15th century building with fabulous views of Cape St Vincente and the algarve coastline. We rode along a coastal path, down to a working fishing village and to Sagres. Andreas was very informative and knew the area well. I understand he does many tours in the Algarve. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour and would recommend it.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We booked the Segway with Nelson the day before we left Portugal. His response to my emails were prompt.
We were met my Andre at Portimao, he was very friendly and knowledgable about the local area, stopping along the way to point out interesting spots .
Even took time to let us stop and take photos any time we had the chance for a good photo shoot.
I have recommended Algarve by Segway to all my friends.
Excellent day.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Nelson was such a great host. We'd never used a Segway before but Nelson's instructions were clear and he gave you confidence. He was very knowledgeable and had a good sense of humour. The Ria Formosa Natural Park is the perfect back drop to enjoy every minute of the tour.
Highly recommend to anyone to try this.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

A great way to see faro its an adventure and a sightseeing tour rolled into one we try and do it in every city we visit much more fun than the tour bus

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time cruising round the Old town with André as our guide. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience with a very knowledgeable and competent guide who looked after us well.
We had a good tour of the points of interest and would recommend it to all who are in Faro