Algarve By Segway
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Algarve By Segway tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Algarve By Segway
from US$63.90
from US$58.10
from US$219.60
from US$98.80
More Info
All reviews great fun birdwatching tour ria formosa guide nelson quinta do lago nature reserve great tour whole family natural park lovely guide great morning interesting information would highly recommend this tour highlight of our trip faro city next year meeting point
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had the best time on the tour round Ria Formosa! Nelson was fantastic, booked on short notice as only in Faro for the weekend - he was brilliant, definitely made our weekend! Took heaps of photos of videos, would 100% recommend! Definitely contacting him when we return! Chloe & Robbie.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a fabulous tour - from start to finish with the email communication to book it, to being picked up and taken to the National Park and then shown how to use the Segways. My daughter, 11yrs, and I were a little apprehensive but we were soon put at ease and the speed limiter taken off. Saw some lovely views and was also told about the nature within the park as well. Got to see some rather posh expensive houses at the golf complex - very nice I suppose but I much preferred be nature.

Would highly recommend booking this as it’s not something you would do everyday.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Although somewhat nervous, we booked the 90 min Segway tour of Quinta Do Lago. The oldest in our group was nearly 50, the youngest just 4. Nelson is the main man and he is everything you want from a guide. Friendly, helpful, easy to deal with, knowledgeable and supportive. He carried our 4 year old on his Segway ensuring we were all able to enjoy ourselves and even gave her a short lesson at the end.

These things are so easy to use. None of us had any experience yet we all enjoyed the full 90 min tour and we saw parts of Quinta that we’ve never seen before despite going there for more than a decade.

Nothing seems like too much trouble for Nelson I would highly recommend this as a day out with a bit of a difference. 40€ per person isn’t cheap but as a one off it was well worth it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A really fun and great way to spend a couple of hours. Our tour guide Nelson was really informative about the surrounding area and also made it really good fun for our hard to please teenagers. We also have a son of 9, who had no problems mastering the Segway. It was well worth the money. I only wish we had done this at the beginning of our holiday, not the end as Nelson pointed out even more places to eat and visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend. Booked the tour for myself and my family. The tour was very informative and most importantly, a lot of fun. Guide was very good !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my daughter took the tour in Ria Formosa with glimpse over St Lawrence golf club area where super expensive houses “grow”. It was very interesting, we met some nice people from Canada. We have learnt a few interesting facts from Andre , who is very pleasant.Nelson is very easy to communicate with and he makes efforts to get in touch , also very patient and informative. Warm regards to you guys x x x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went on the tour and it was so much fun! Clumsy me was initially a tad bit nervous however Nelson made me feel confident and had confidence in me, which made me feel so relaxed. We practiced on the carpark before heading to the street. The Segway was on a limited speed, which was removed once Nelson was confident in our ability. The activity was an excellent way to see so many sights in such a small timeframe. Nelson was also so knowledgable of the history. It was also very evident that he loves what he does. If considering doing this tour...don’t. Just got for it!

Reviewed October 9, 2018

First time using a Segway and it was amazing! Nelson was a great tour guide, taking time to show us how to use the Segways individually and gave us time to practice and feel confident before we set off on the tour.
He was very knowledgeable and took us to not only the main tourist sites but through parks and along the promenade. We even went through the pedestrianised shopping area!
He also gave us lots of other useful information, such as the best places to eat and what events are worth visiting.
I would thoroughly recommend this tour as it was a fantastic way to see a beautiful city Thank you Nelson for a great morning!.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Our third time!. We will keep bringing our guests. They all start scared but rapidly become totally competent, thanks to the excellent support and guidance from Nelson and Andre. Everyone ends up loving it - and impressing the grandchildren! Can we book for next year?

Reviewed September 27, 2018

We like Segway, we like Algarve, we like nature, and also Quinta Do Lago. So this was a perfect possibility to mix all of it. We enjoyed it a lot. Our guide was Andrei, he did a great job.