See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I have been to a lot of hotels since I travel during all the year and only on another occasion have I seen hotel so bad. I do not put a zero for the kindness of the owners, but it's the only thing worth it. Because you can forgive that it is next to a cobblestone street where the cars pass making a tremendous noise, that seems that they are going to put you in the room of the mess that they assemble. You can forgive the heat that it does in the rooms, which have no air conditioning and yes a fan full of cobwebs (true) that makes you disgusting just think about putting it in gear. You can forgive them being super small rooms with a lot of huge furniture, so that to move from the door to the bathroom, you have to jump over the beds. You can forgive that "sea or mountain views" (ha ha) are a kind of landfill in a house next door or overlooking the cobbled street where the cars make a huge noise. You can forgive the breakfast poor and with poor quality. But what you can not forgive, is something that is solved with WATER AND SOAP, because all is full of dirt, it's disgusting if you approach the walls of the bathroom, with a layer of dust on the countertop 1965, you feel disgusted to get into bed, and it makes you sick (I gave it to me every time I had to move them) to touch the curtains, the layer of rust and dust that had, I am allergic to dust, I tried to move as little as possible. For 70 eu a night, a robbery. I do not go back in my life.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ana Beatriz G
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This outdated hotel had a good location in Faro. The elderly couple working there were very friendly and helpful!

However, the room was not very clean, it was over-furnished and the bathroom had no airing out. Quite smelly too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stayed for our latest visit to family. The light breakfast was just what we needed to start the day. The staff was friendly and the veranda offered a great place to put your feet. Great view for sunset.

Room Tip: Can get a bit noisy with cars on street side.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017

The reception area and basically the whole ground floor is permeated by a strong and unpleasant smell; we could not determine whether it was some kind of perfume or something worse…Anyway, in our room at the upper floor we smelled it less. The lady at the reception was very kind, but she only spoke Portuguese. Our room was small, so the existing furniture made it very difficult to move around: there was a chair, but it could not be used, because there was no place to move it out of the table! If they had removed the chair from the bedroom, then at least the room would have gained a few extra square inches.
On the positive side, the public parking is just in front of the entrance and we found many available slots for our car. WiFi was OK as well.

Room Tip: Mind the rooms at the ground floor (bad smell)
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sergio b
Reviewed May 18, 2017

very cheap, however a fair distance from the main part of Faro. Also didn't let us use a fully operational kitchen which was disappointing. Rather dingy, could do better. Decent internet, but everywhere has that now. Wouldn't recommend it, or stay there again for that matter.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends