“Great Experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Great food.
The staff is very funny and incredible nice.
The price is a bit above the average for lunch time, but very good quality-price ratio.
Great experience

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

In relation to other places in Faro, this one is cheaper, probably because is further from downtown. Worth the 10 minutes walk!! In our case was in front of the hotel!
Service was great, they even gave us a 20% discount.
Tasty food, seafood and meat. Good wine.
Totally recommended

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Spent a lovely evening in this restaurant, we both ate steaks which were very tasty both had different sauces they were served with wedges but no vegetables which was disappointing but we enjoyed the meal. Very friendly staff who made us feel welcome and a free large brandy for my partner because it was his birthday. Reasonable priced restaurant would visit again.

1  Thank supportworker
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Externally not inspiring but warm interior and warm welcome from the owner Jorge on arrival. Starter of omelette, olives, bread and pate served quickly together with wine, which although on the menu only available in bottles, Jorge was happy to supply by the glass. Then a big disappointment - the menu is very limited (not a bad thing as it indicates fresh well cooked food to me), but the dish both my wife and I fancied (seafood rice) was finished and it was only 19.30 with 2 other couples dining at that time. We had alternative dishes of prawn curry and a local pork dish which we would class as good rather than fantastic. Coffee was 'on the house' to atone for our disappointment

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I had octapus with ginger which was very tender and served with white sweet potatoes. My husband had cod with greens. There was a generous portion of cod loin, but one part of it was undercooked. The cod also still had bones in it. I would say that both our meals were a little short of vegetables - the greens in my husband's dish were minimal and under a crumble on the cod. I had the octapus, and the suace had minimal bits of red pepper in it. We had a couvert which was salty cheese and sausage with bread - this was almost a meal in it's self -too much really before the main course. We had already had wine at lunch time so were not sure we wnted a whole bottle of wine. We asked to have wine by the glass, and the owner was accommodating to this request. Above average but not fine dining.

1  Thank Susi L