Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
Expedia.comUS$47
PricelineUS$47
StayForLongUS$52
TravelocityUS$47
All reviews old town room was clean train station friendly hotel mini fridge few minutes walk faro airport euros harbour tavira
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2020 via mobile

This Hotel just surprises me each time I stay here.It just keeps improving. I have been coming here for years and from the beginning I was always delighted with my experience. There is so much to recommend this Hotel, my room was perfect and the attention to detail because of the Corona Virus was exceptional. Wonderful shower room, tea and coffee making facilities, big comfy bed and I stayed in a suite which had a balcony. May I add for the price of the accommodation I stayed in, it was incredible value. Of course the staff are so kind, helpful and welcoming, it makes this hotel another reason I keep returning.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2020

The room rate was reasonable and our room was nicer than we expected and was bright, comfortable and modern.

The receptionist was lovely and gave us a warm welcome and was happy to give directions and recommendations.

Location was good for exploring this small city, and we found it a really interesting town to explore.

We're glad we stopped here for a night to explore Faro before heading home to the UK.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed July 12, 2020 via mobile

Very clean , smallish rooms but all you need. Lovely bed English tv channels
Reception very helpful. Good location and got parking
Travelled to hotel in dark from airport Easy enough with sat nav or google maps

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carpetgary
Reviewed February 27, 2020

The location is near enough to the centre to be able to walk to all the restaurants, shops, bus and train station within 15 minutes. We chose it for value and easy to take a taxi from Faro Airport. The staff were very nice and helpful. The room was reasonable and bed comfortable. Breakfast is basic (as expected) but was fresh and cost €7.50 pp. Worth paying extra €1.50 for fresh orange. The restaurant recommendations were fine as there are many places to choose from. Others we got on TA. Our favourites were Chalavar and Sabores Magia. We used Faro as a base and took the train to Tavira. Trains are cheap but not very frequent. For older people take passport as you can get 50% discount. There are lots of buses to other towns too but can be slow. There is a ferry to Deserta Island which cost €10 per person and worth doing. Not so much to see in Faro itself.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Stayed for 3 nights in January 2020 - Tamara provided exceptional service and patiently answered every typical tourist question, which was well appreciated. Room 207 had a huge comfortable king bed, very clean and faced the water so on a clear day, you could see the water and afternoon sun - just beautiful and inviting. The bathroom was large and hot water and shower pressure were both reliable after a long day of touring the town. It is a 10 minute drive from FAO airport and close enough to train station that you could walk if you wanted to. It is located just outside of the tourist old town so you can find truly local pastry shops and restaurants within 2 blocks. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020