See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly people, where willing to prepare breakfast earlier then normal.
Room was pretty basic, but okay. Pillows on bed where not that good. Great hotel if you're road tripping and staying one night. We had a stunning view from our balcony.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

I will say straight away - I needed a calm place to stay. So, Quinta was exactly what I was looking for: no vis-a-vis, privacy, clean and simple room, pool, veranda, time for myself. A place is a bit old-fashioned, but I personally liked it. And a great bonus - very helpful and friendly owners.
Other practicalities:
- For this place you would need a car (15 min drive from Faro )
- No credit card accepted and no airco.

Highly recommend if you do not need all the modern world technologies and want some peace and quietness with a human touch.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2016

This is a Small 10 room b+b 20 minutes from the airport, the owners are friendly and helpful and the room we had was clean and tidy. The pool area is lovely and there are lovely views over Faro, breakfast was nice and they keep a self service"mini" bar in the dining room as there is no bar

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

Tania is the owner of the place, she was very polite with us, the room that we've stayed was clean, tidy and very big. They have pool if you want to relax with a amazing vire from the Algarve see. I m definitely happy with this place next to the beach at Santa Barbara do Nexe.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gian C
Reviewed August 1, 2015

I had a great relaxing experience being welcomed by Nuno and his wife. What a great placement.
I stayed one night and it was ideal resting for me: sunbath, the pool, the view... You need to rent a car to go.
Thank you very much Nuno. A promise is a promise! Sorry for being a bit late :o)

Room Tip: Rent a nice car to experience Algarve region and the beaches. I recommend you Sagres' beaches.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo