Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$113
eDreamsUS$113
Agoda.comUS$114
TripadvisorUS$114
Hotels.com
All reviews old town central location side street excellent hotel marina receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2020 via mobile

Wanted to stay here in July 2021 but had to cancel, over a month later and still no refund. I wont be staying here anytime soon. I suggest that anyone staying for Moto Clube Faro Rally avoids this place.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2020

Didn't get as far as staying here so can't comment on that but the Hotel refused to refund my deposit when I had to cancel due to Covid. (Even though I believe they are supposed to by law)
So just a word of warning, we certainly won't be coming here when we can rebook our trip.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank davidm_notts
Reviewed March 20, 2020 via mobile

Aqua Ria is close to the harbour,city walls and the old town centre. I loved the small entrance from a side street which opened out into a modern functioning hotel.Excellent buffet breakfast, wide range of choices.They do have a restaurant attached but we did not experience it.Looking forward to returning to Faro once the present challenging travel situation returns to normal.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank GandS84
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

Positives: location/ breakfast/clean
Negatives: loud noises all night from music, banging on lobby doors( noise travels), our friends could hear us talking when they were in the hall, broken handrails, unreliable elevator, poor to zero internet/tv/ headboard peeling.
I advised receptionist that we would have stayed an additional two nights but we were not happy. All she said was I will look into it. We have now checked in to Eva Senses Hotel

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Had a one night stay at the Aqua Ria while travelling to Albufeira. Great clean rooms, excellent young and friendly staff and super restaurant as part of the hotel.
Location is 100m from the marina and in the old town with lots of restaurants and bars

Date of stay: February 2020