Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$35
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019

me and my girlfriend stayed here in september for a couple of nights while travelling around the algarve. faro was a really nice town and the hotel was a great little budget stop-over right in the heart of the town and it was really nice and clean.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Phil747
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I arrived a bit late into the Faro airport and after assembling my bike I had to head right to the guest house to be there before it got dark. Thankfully I had pre-programmed my gps and it led me through the winding streets, the one-ways and the roundabouts. It was quite easy actually, but with such windy streets, I am so glad for the gps.
When I arrived the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful offering to help carry my bags while I carried my bicycle. She gave me a room on the first floor to make it easier for me. The room was simple but very clean and a decent size. And the rate is very reasonable.
Breakfast was simple but more than sufficient (bread, meat, cheese, yogourt, coffee, tea, cake, croissants, fruit) and you can eat it in the kitchen or on the nice bright (though simple) terrace. The next day there was a different staff member who was also really pleasant so it was nice to chat over breakfast to hear about the region.
Since I was staying two days to prepare for my bicycle tour, I used the guest house as my base to explore the old city as well as the nearby winding streets. This place has a great location near to the marina, has loads of nearby restaurants and shops and though you can hear cars in the day, at night it was nice and quiet for sleeping.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a two night stay here in October 2018. It was fantastic. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and the price very reasonable. Breakfast was included and provided a nice start to the day if you like cheese, ham, bread and boiled eggs. It's in a nice location a few minute walk from everything you'd want to do in Faro and the staff were very friendly and happy. We arrived quite early and although we couldn't check in, we left our cases there and they were ready and waiting in our room when we returned, along with the air conditioning being on - a necessity in the heat. The balcony was an added bonus, although the live music outside from a nearby bar may have grated some people. We loved it as it reminded us of Nandos.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We just came back from our short trip to Faro. For the first time we stayed in such kind of property for 2 nights(Vintage guest house with shared bathroom)and we are very satisfied.
Location is perfect, stuff very friendly and helpful, everything was perfectly clean, breakfast was nice.
We have no doubt where to stay in our next visit to Faro.
See you guys....

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I had an enjoyable trip to faro the story guest house was of a good standard for the price I paid, the rooms were clean and the people were very friendly and quick solving an issue I had with my room.

Date of stay: August 2016