Book In Advance
Tours from GreenBus Algarve tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience GreenBus Algarve
from US$17.30
More Info
1,629 results
All reviews great service airport transfer no problem both ways friendly driver value for money efficient service always on time transfer service vehicle algarve mercedes cars mail
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very economic but very long travel time for 60 kms. Next time I will take a little more expensive but short time travel. The driver was very polite and friendly

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Antonio M, Gestor de Relações Públicas at GreenBus Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hello grafistudios,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

So my experience began with Greenbus on Tuesday before St Patrick's Day, 2018. It was fine, I had to wait in Faro airport for 25 minutes before they were ready to depart Faro with 4 of us on board. The journey was pleasant, the driver was very polite and helpful taking our bags etc...I was the last stop which was in Alvor, which took approx one hour and ten minutes, which I found no problem with. However everything g went downhill from there. When I went to the desk originally in Faro the gentleman handed me a brochure with the greenbus number on it and he specially said call this number with a time you want to be picked up at on Fri 16th March, again I repeat his words were please call this number with a time you WOULD LIKE TO BE PICKED UP!!!! So I did that, however the lady TD me repeatly that I had to go at 9:05am!!! Now, I am a reasonable lady BUT this to me was NOT a reasonable time to be picked up after the so call gentleman told me to tell them at time! Hence, I found my own way to Faro airport and I asked to be credited NOT reimbursed but to no avail this did happen. I will NEVER OR RECOMMEND this company to anyone in Ireland or Europe for that!!!

Hi finnjanine,

We really regret that you had such a bad experience with us. What you described is not the kind of service we use to provide. Bear in mind that on a shared service(low cost transfer) the return journey we arrange the pickups so all the customers on the veichle arrive the airprot 2h30 before the flight, this is stated on all selling platforms before the purchase.

Also, you cant choose your pick-up time when you are a shuttle, this is only possible when you are a private transfer.

Anyway, please kindly send us an email to customercare@greenbus.pt with the booking details describing the situation so that we can analyze the information and take action.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

My transport arrived promptly to mourabel oasis park,driver very smart and helpful,drive to airport was good ,excellent service

Hello carolmarsden1950,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The ride to the Faro Airport on 03/28/2018 was unacceptable. The driver of our little van picked up a passenger with a surfboard. We had already waited over 1/2 hour for this tardy passenger. The driver slid the surfboard from the back of the van through to the passenger compartment, bracing it up against the windows. I was waiting for the surfboard to fall on us the whole ride. Why did we need to ride with a surfboard?

Date of experience: April 2018

Hi MIKE Z,

Please kindly send us an email to customercare@greenbus.pt with the booking details describing the situation so that we can analyze the information and take action.

Best regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a really caring, professional and hardworking driver. The car was very clean and comfortable. We would definitely use them again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Antonio M, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at GreenBus Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hello anetana2018,