“Friendly & Efficient”

and up
Shuttle Transfer from Faro Airport to Portimão
Ranked #14 of 38 Transportation in Faro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in Private Transportation for with our own fleet for individual travelers and groups.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time using GreenBus Algarve and will definitely use them again. Very quick to check in and prompt and friendly driver to take us to our destination. Also to confirm the return journey was easy and the same driver met us to return to Faro Airport. Excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Antonio M, Gestor de Relações Públicas at GreenBus Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello jeanharnedy,

The Greenbus Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,552)
All reviews
in 61 reviews
"mail"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very economic but very long travel time for 60 kms. Next time I will take a little more expensive but short time travel. The driver was very polite and friendly

Hello grafistudios,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So my experience began with Greenbus on Tuesday before St Patrick's Day, 2018. It was fine, I had to wait in Faro airport for 25 minutes before they were ready to depart Faro with 4 of us on board. The journey was pleasant, the driver was very polite and helpful taking our bags etc...I was the last stop which was in Alvor, which took approx one hour and ten minutes, which I found no problem with. However everything g went downhill from there. When I went to the desk originally in Faro the gentleman handed me a brochure with the greenbus number on it and he specially said call this number with a time you want to be picked up at on Fri 16th March, again I repeat his words were please call this number with a time you WOULD LIKE TO BE PICKED UP!!!! So I did that, however the lady TD me repeatly that I had to go at 9:05am!!! Now, I am a reasonable lady BUT this to me was NOT a reasonable time to be picked up after the so call gentleman told me to tell them at time! Hence, I found my own way to Faro airport and I asked to be credited NOT reimbursed but to no avail this did happen. I will NEVER OR RECOMMEND this company to anyone in Ireland or Europe for that!!!

Hi finnjanine,

We really regret that you had such a bad experience with us. What you described is not the kind of service we use to provide. Bear in mind that on a shared service(low cost transfer) the return journey we arrange the pickups so all the customers on the veichle arrive the airprot 2h30 before the flight, this is stated on all selling platforms before the purchase.

Also, you cant choose your pick-up time when you are a shuttle, this is only possible when you are a private transfer.

Anyway, please kindly send us an email to customercare@greenbus.pt with the booking details describing the situation so that we can analyze the information and take action.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My transport arrived promptly to mourabel oasis park,driver very smart and helpful,drive to airport was good ,excellent service

Hello carolmarsden1950,

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ride to the Faro Airport on 03/28/2018 was unacceptable. The driver of our little van picked up a passenger with a surfboard. We had already waited over 1/2 hour for this tardy passenger. The driver slid the surfboard from the back of the van through to the passenger compartment, bracing it up against the windows. I was waiting for the surfboard to fall on us the whole ride. Why did we need to ride with a surfboard?

Hi MIKE Z,

Please kindly send us an email to customercare@greenbus.pt with the booking details describing the situation so that we can analyze the information and take action.

Best regards