“Sweet Temptation”

Sweet & Temptation - Doce Tentacao
Ranked #67 of 455 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Tasty temptations, Brunch, Tapas, Smoothie Bowls, Cocktails, Baguettes, Salads, "Bitoque", "Bifana", Special Toasted Sandwiches, Savoury or Sweet Crepes...you can enjoy the lovely outside athmosphere while you have your meal. The service is friendly, nice and care. Costumers are always welcome with a smile. Veggie options available. Really nice Brunch. Very reasonable prices. Credit Cards accepted. Wi-Fi available.
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Found this lovely cafe in an old square off the main tourist area.
Beer, soup and pork sandwich for about €6, great value.

2  Thank Scobie1kinobe
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful little spot in a quiet corner with wonderful charming people. Drinking ice tea under the shade of the big tree was an absolute delight.

Setting is fabulous, staff are nice and it's a nice hidden corner.

1  Thank Dawwad50
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly people and a good selection of fair priced, home made snacks. Set in a small square away from the bustle of the centre it's worth the 4 minute walk.

Date of visit: July 2013
2  Thank Peter F
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Now this is the type of place I can fall in love with. Out walking with the family one day my daughter asked if I would like to stop for a drink, of course I said yes and she took me to Sweet and Temptation. Where it is situated is perfect. We only had drinks but the setting and the service were first class, I could have sat there all day. On a last note, I had a Mojito, may I say both times we stopped, it was the best Mojito I have tasted outside of Havana. I would visit Lagos again if only for a Mojito at Sweet and Temptation, I might even try the food the next time !

Date of visit: June 2013
3  Thank marshall_b14
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We haven't eaten here but we have had coffee, cakes and drinks. It's a lovely little cafe and we always stop off here whilst walking back to villa. Staff are friendly and they do a mean mojito.

Date of visit: June 2013