“Fantastic value, close to everything, and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Outside View - Beautiful Cottage Shared BBQ
Twin Bedroom
Shared Garden
Outside
Outside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Larrinaga
Bountiful, Utah
“Fantastic value, close to everything, and wonderful staff!”
Reviewed October 19, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This rental was everything that was advertised, and more. I chose this property because I wanted to rent bicycles, and needed easy and safe access out of the town proper, as well as a secure place to store them while not out riding. The price for this 2 bedroom + loft was too good to pass up. Although it is not in the center of town, I found it to be a short easy walk to all the restaurants, shops and the marina. There is even a large grocery store close by. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. Ana provided us with a wealth of information concerning restaurants and grocery stores, as well as pointing us in the right direction for one of our bike rides while staying in Lagos. I would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendliness of staff
Liked least: I couldn't say. Everything was to my liking.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing