See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Had the best stay! Everything that I read was true. Nicolau, the owner and Anabella the housekeeper treat you like family. I felt 100% secure, respected and really loved the fact that I was able to interact with the other guests. Casa da Ilha made sure I had a great birthday. Anabella’s husband cooked a delicious dinner in their home. It was so touching....I felt very special. Also, I met a couple that was also staying in the hotel and that was the beginning of a new and wonderful friendship. They too attended the dinner. All in all, it was a blessed vacation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank elenaore2003
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We will remember those 3 days forever and I am not pushing it. Thank you you are wonderful people.
Everything was just and simply perfect and how much more that we expected. Room place welcoming touristic explanations
You can go there eyes wide shut

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018

First of all the apartment is located very good, just few meters to the ocean and also only 10 minutes walk away from the city centre. So you could see a wonderful sunrise every morning by just walking out of the house. The apartment is very clean and comfortable. I had a room with terrace and a shared garden which was amazing. The personal there is very friendly and courteous. Also the owner was really friendly and always available to help. I definitely recommend this apartment!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mart7n194
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Honestly cannot rate this enough. What a great little find!!! Hotel staff couldn’t have done enough! Thank you Anabela for keeping our room so clean and comfy and for the attention you gave us. Alvaro, was great at check-in and gave us all the information we needed and lastly the owner for helping us and providing us with 5* service. The attention to detail here is just amazing!! Thank you so much for a beautiful stay

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one week in order to explore the beautiful Island. We had a hire car for the week and this place is easy to get to from airport and on street parking no problem.
Our room was modern with great ensure shower room, patio doors with garden view and every thing needed. Other major plus point is the use of a fully equipped kitchen with fridge to store food and beer!
The housekeeping is also to a very high standard. So highly recommend and a very decent price

Date of stay: November 2017