Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

This is the perfect place to stay! It’s just a little outside the city center (which is a 25 minute walk). A car is a must in Sao Miguel, and it is stressful and near impossible to park in the city center. There were 2 lots close to this hotel that were so easy to park in. Also, Nicolau is incredibly friendly and accommodating. His cleaning lady, Annabelle, is a gem and makes you feel at home. Great spot!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LCav23
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Had the best stay! Everything that I read was true. Nicolau, the owner and Anabella the housekeeper treat you like family. I felt 100% secure, respected and really loved the fact that I was able to interact with the other guests. Casa da Ilha made sure I had a great birthday. Anabella’s husband cooked a delicious dinner in their home. It was so touching....I felt very special. Also, I met a couple that was also staying in the hotel and that was the beginning of a new and wonderful friendship. They too attended the dinner. All in all, it was a blessed vacation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank elenaore2003
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We will remember those 3 days forever and I am not pushing it. Thank you you are wonderful people.
Everything was just and simply perfect and how much more that we expected. Room place welcoming touristic explanations
You can go there eyes wide shut

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018

First of all the apartment is located very good, just few meters to the ocean and also only 10 minutes walk away from the city centre. So you could see a wonderful sunrise every morning by just walking out of the house. The apartment is very clean and comfortable. I had a room with terrace and a shared garden which was amazing. The personal there is very friendly and courteous. Also the owner was really friendly and always available to help. I definitely recommend this apartment!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mart7n194
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Honestly cannot rate this enough. What a great little find!!! Hotel staff couldn’t have done enough! Thank you Anabela for keeping our room so clean and comfy and for the attention you gave us. Alvaro, was great at check-in and gave us all the information we needed and lastly the owner for helping us and providing us with 5* service. The attention to detail here is just amazing!! Thank you so much for a beautiful stay