Quinta da Abelheira(Ponta Delgada)
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Hotel do Colegio(Ponta Delgada)
US$275
US$124
US$386
US$370
  • Breakfast included
Sao Miguel Park Hotel(Ponta Delgada)
US$174
Travelocity
Hotel Marina Atlantico(Ponta Delgada)
US$195
US$171
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Vila Nova Hotel(Ponta Delgada)
US$310
US$111
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbudget hotelhamfruit saladbreakfast roomcentral locationa lovely stayshower headcoffee machinebit datedrooms are cleanbalconycerealjams
Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

This place had everything I look for in a hotel which is basically just how cheap it is and how clean it is, also it was convinently located, pretty much a straight 5 min walk to the waterfront. As a bonus it had a tv and tub! Not used to that. Only complaint was my smoke free room smelled like cigarettes.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank tyle1066
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

Fab place with very pleasant friendly staff. Was poorly whilst here with flu and the staff ensured my partner took food from breakfast buffet up to the room for me and asked how I was each day. Rooms very basic but very clean and makes a good base point. Only ten mins walk (if slow like me) to marina with lots of cafes on the way. Big car private car park at the hotel though be warned the streets are narrow!! Would stay here again

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Tucked away no more than a 5 minute walk from the main centre of town this hotel is an ideal mid-priced option. Super friendly staff and a wonderfully airy room made the stay very good but the rooms at the front do get a bit of noise from the bakery next door but at least you can pop next door for the lovely warm bread and cakes in the morning!
There is also a small bar but only after 8pm so more suited to "a nightcap" rather than sitting in for the evening.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front may be noisy because of deliveries to the bakery next door etc
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed May 19, 2015

My partner and I stayed here in May for a week; the rooms are a good size and very clean ,sheets were changed daily, a good shower with very hot water, Breakfast was nice my partner is allergic to pineapple so he couldn't eat the fruit salad the staff put aside alternatives as well as our fav yogurt every morning. On the last day the flight caused my partner and I to pack before 6am to catch flights staff opened the restaurant so we had coffee and food before leaving We went out in the day time and found we missed the sun in the evenings so on the second day on request with a smile we changed rooms on the other side of the hotel with a balcony,(nice veiws on roof) the shower head wasn’t as good in second room the sink leaked at the base so we needed to put towels down. Paid the bill on last day very very good value, phone calls from the desk were no extra charge as there was a problem with the flights and staff made calls for us. When the hire car was playing up staff helped to start the hire car (Maria).A few steps before the lift to climb with cases and no loo on floors other than in rooms,Hotel not fare from front, shops,places to eat,on slow slop from sea front but very central to everything in Ponta Delgarda a lovely stay would book again, Thank you very much staff at Sete Cidades.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elaine s
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Good location, very polite and friendly staff, fast internet in the room, nice (side) ocean view from pretty large terrace; these we points I liked in this hotel.
TV with the shamefully small screen was probably the only minus but the whole hotel could use a refreshment.
I'd like to thank the staff who let us have our breakfast an hour before opening time (we had an early flight).

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor - you'll get a nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple