“Nice service and brilliant food”
Review of Dom Diniz

Dom Diniz
Ranked #47 of 630 Restaurants in Cascais
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Deli, Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you can taste pure iberian delicacies such as cured ham and traditional cheeses. You can also find a selection of the best portuguese wines to drink at the restaurant or to purchase.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Actually, we came here for a small bite and drink to cover our time to go to another restaurant. We ordered a bottle of wine together with some tapas - chefs choice. In the end, we stayed for 3 hours in this restaurant. Didn't go to the other restaurant anymore.

I can really recommend the hospitality of the waiters and the quality of the food. Want to go back soon. But unfortunately, our holidays have come to an end!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I came to this restaurant last Wednesday night in my first Cascais business trip after good opinions on trip advisor. The tapas and white sangria that I tasted were tasteful, atmosphere was cozy. After the end of the night, I paid eur 24 for my check and requested a receipt from the staff to deduct meal expenses for my business travel. And the staff told me they had a technical problem for receipt issue, they could send me a receipt emailed the day after that night. I paid my check, said okey and came back my country.

I am waiting for a receipt almost one week. I sent two email to restaurant and also two direct message via facebook. They are an active user in facebook, posting new meal pictures after the date of my message. However they did not answer my message intentionally!!

Why is it such a problem getting a receipt emailed? I understood their technical problem, acted reasonable and told that my receipt would be emailed to me. I still do not have a receipt and a message as well.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Really beautiful little restaurant in the smaller back streets of Caiscais. Super fresh ingredients and a friendly and knowledgeable staff who know they wine and dishes very well. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The food was great, not loads on the menu, but we quite like that. Just do a few things and do them well! The restaurant is small, with tiny tables and chairs, which makes for a nice, cosy atmosphere. The staff we friendly and efficient. No complaints, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We went to Dom Diniz. We just happend to walk by. The food and the service where great. The menu was not very big. But the food that they serve is just very tastefull. Good price/quality. We would come back if we are in Cascais.