All reviews free wifi great hotel excellent location nice gift shop wheelchair access costs euros souvenir shops would recommend this hotel to anyone walking distance asked for a quiet room comfortable hotel minute walk front office hotel lobby mini fridge tour bus quiet place
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Only 5 minutes walk from sanctuary.
Service friendly and efficient. Really helpful helping us to orientate ourselves and make the best use off our time.
Food lovely and very generous portions.
Bedrooms beautiful generous sizes of bathroom and lots of storage space.
Lovely place to celebrate my Mother’s 80 Birthday and extremely reasonable priced. Excellent value for money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2018

I am writing this review for our stay on December 31, 2017. I took my mother to Fatima for her birthday and wanted to stay at a hotel that is near the shrine. The location of this hotel is excellent. It is literally less than 5 minutes walk from the shrine. I love that the hotel also has a small chapel. When we checked in, the front desk receptionist were so welcoming. We immediately felt like home with their hospitality. The room was spacious and I love the way how the walk in closet is separated by a wall. This way my mother was able to pack while I got some extra sleep. The internet worked well for us and we were able to check our mass schedules. We had the hotel breakfast. I like the seating in the dining room. I am amazed that they had a variety of Portuguese Rolo cakes during the holidays! The food was tasty with a good variety to choose from. One thing that really "highlighted" our trip was that our rental car broke down at the hotel driveway. The engine stopped and started to roll backwards. I started to panic and Nelson from the front office attended to my needs immediately. He did not hesitate to test our rental car and told his colleague to help us make necessary phone calls if needed. His colleague was able to communicate with the towing company and found us the rede bus schedule. My mother and I felt so relieved that Nelson and his colleagues (sorry I forgot the names of the other colleagues) were able to reach out and help us. I don't think they treated us well because we are the customers but because they are just genuine good hearted people who live their lives like what Christians do!!!! For this reason, I am highly recommending this hotel. This is the place where you see God in the hospitality and care from everyone in the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Adjacent to the shrine and an easy walk from / to the bus station. Popular with large groups making pilgrimages to the shrine so try to avoid the lobby when they're checking in or out. Food was rather lack luster.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2017

We stayed at this hotel with a group of Pilgrims. It was a wonderful location...walking distance to the Fatima Shrine. However, the food our group was served was just so-so, and the internet in our room terrible. The lock on our door had to be fixed while we were there because the keys they gave us just weren't working. This isn't a hotel that I'd be excited about returning to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has decent internet connection. Ours, on the second floor, was the worst.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Location to the Shrine is a 5 minute walk. Nice gift shop in lobby. Having arrived late in evening, we required dinner. We a party of 12 ate in the restaurant, not impressed. We were a tad shocked at the quality of the food. Fish was not fresh, omelettes were cold . Good Portuguese wine . Breakfast had a variety of fresh fruit which was lovely , powdered scramble eggs should not be served in a four star establishment. If its proximity to the Shrine you need, I'd give it 10 out if 10, comfy beds, clean bathrooms although shower in bath. Would come back for the location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family