All reviews das flores guesthouse bathroom breakfast location
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Fantastic property, great value for money. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. The accommodation was sweet. breakfast first class. Well located. Pretty view outside of the window. We had a shared bathroom but it was very clean (guess that comes down to who you share with), anyway it was well maintained. I would describe the property as a hybrid, somewhere between a Hotel, and an Air B&B property, with access to a shared living room, and shared communal area. I stay in a lot of accommodation, from hostel, through to budget hotels and 5-star places. I rate each according to the budget. I would say pound for pound, this is one of my favourite places that I've stayed, and I would happily revisit.

Room Tip: some rooms have shared bathroom, so if you want a private bathroom, specify and of course costs more
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We absolutely LOVED Casa C'Alma. Located on a very quiet, tree-lined street that is both safe & non-touristy. If you have an eye for design, you'll love the modern, minimal, scandinavian design! This B & B style apartment offers a shared kitchen & living space! The bathroom was fantastic with amazing rain-shower! Raphael, was a wonderful host too, he gave us so many great recomendations on where to eat and what to see! I highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We loved Casa c Alma; the owner Rafael was super nice and the location of the house is beautiful! We had two different rooms and both were nice, clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was big and tasteful (thanks to lovely Francisco!!) .The only tiny little thing as a minus for people who likes to nap is that the upstairs neighbour likes to play piano and you can hear it from the rooms. Full points from us for Casa C Alma!! We will return soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located in a peaceful square in Principe Real area - a great base and trendy area. Contemporary scandi design and spotlessly clean. Feels a little like an up-market hostel with the bathroom in the hall but couldn't fault it at all. Great sleep and communication with the owner. We are picky customers and would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2017

The room was smaller than I was expected. The common room of the hotel is very nice and comfortable. The view is so nice, looks to a small park. The area is aso nice.
Breakfast would be richer.
Staff is very helpful.
It was a decent stay overall.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends