Review Highlights
Top service

Reviewed September 19, 2017
lwonnink
Oisterwijk, The Netherlands
Fantastic day in Portugal!

Reviewed July 22, 2017

from US$37.30
from US$36.70
from US$34.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Booked 6 scooters in advance with a 25% deposite. On the arrival everything was perfectly arranged. Amazing Vespa scooters, great valua for money. Eduardo was very helpful, even when he had to come to the office after closing hours. Top service and very kind help.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate to find my way to Nuno's Vespa and Motorcycle shop before my last full day in Lisbon. I rented a great 125cc Vespa which was fantastic for a day trip from Lisbon to Belem, Cascais, Estoril, Sintra, and Cabo da Roca. The Vespa was flawless and perfect to allow freedom and ease of navigating traffic and parking amid the tourist busses. Will be visiting again the next time I'm in Lisbon!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

This was the best part of my trip to Lisbon. It gave me the freedom to explore and the flexibility to park any where. I wasn't sure of the power or that I would feel safe and comfortable on a scooter I ride a sport bike at home a 1000cc's so a 125cc Vespa is not my usual, to say the least but I found it to be fun and convenient did I say fun? I rented from Nunu ( I'm sure that's wrong ) but he was great accommodating the fastest and easiest rental I have ever had. Don think just do it! You won't regret it.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Again in Lisbon for a sunny weekend, I reserved ahead by email 1 month before and Nuno replied me very quickly, he is really friendly and helpful. We had the Vespa for 3 days and the prices are fare, the bike was almost new and the service was very professional. Great value for money for the best way to discover Lisbon!