3,280 results
All reviews grand old hotel beautiful hotel train station junior suite public rooms classic hotel perfect location the hotel website concierge staff breakfast buffet sitting room beautiful room five star hotel three nights rossio square fresh fruit would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 13, 2017

stayed at the hotel two years ago, and was very impressed so we booked another visit again. Was disappointed they gave us a small room, very tight for three people. Bathroom was ok, hair dryer broke. Not impressed and will find another hotel next time I am in town

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your second stay at the Avenida Palace.

I was naturally disappointed to see that your experience with us did not live up to your expectations, concluding that it didn´t reflect our standards.

I was truly sad to read your remark about the room you have been assigned. Should I have known it, I would have taken care of this issue.

As our Team pledges to provide the best personal services to each of our Guests, it is most concerning that you did not find this to be the case.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you a third time, so we can provide you with the experience that our guests have come to expect from us. Should that be the case, before booking your next stay, please contact me directly so we can go above and beyond your expectations.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I always love to stay in historic hotels while traveling in Europe and this being my first time in Lisbon I chose the Hotel Avenida Palace. Am I ever glad I did. From the easy on-line booking on the hotel's website I booked a double room but was pleasantly surprised to find out they upgraded me to a Jr. Suite upon arrival. Wtih the extra living room filled with comfortable furniture and antiques I was able to relax in the evenings and enjoy my visit to Lisbon so much more. The breakfast was 1st class and the service impeccable. The location is perfect to all the major attractions and with the train station next door and metro stop just a block away, it could not be better. I can't wait to visit Lisbon again and stay at the Avenida Palace.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank LonBellin

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Avenida Palace for your first time in Lisbon. I was very pleased with your feedback about your experience with us.

We do our best every day to offer an unforgettable stay to our guests and give them a feel of home away from home so, I felt so proud to know that we lived up to your expectations and that your stay with us was a memorable one.

I cannot wait for the opportunity of welcoming you back, on your next visit to Lisbon.

Meanwhile, you may follow the Avenida Palace on Instagram and see the nice pictures of our daily activities.

Warmest regards from Lisbon,

Reviewed November 10, 2017

This hotel truly has the feel of a Palace. The furniture, the chandeliers, decor, everything is like being in a movie. Room was very comfortable with tall ceilings. Toilette conflicts with bathroom door, but is workable. Complementary breakfast was first rate with many choices. Service was excellent, staff is very friendly and accommodating. This hotel is very special.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jtenedine2016
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace and for having taken the time and trouble to leave this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It is our goal to exceed our guests' expectations and so, we are thrilled to know that you found the Avenida Palace "very special".

We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable stay for all our guests and thank you for your recognition.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back at the Avenida Palace, in a not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

For our first trip to Lisbon we were really pleased with everything about this Hotel. The location was perfect. The room a Jr suite was just right. We were surprised when Champagne and chocolate covered fruit were delivered for our 35 th anniversary ! A nice gesture. Breakfast was included and outstanding with a wide range of items something to look forward to every morning. But the most important feature of this hotel was the PEOPLE. Everyone was nice , hospitable and helpful. My favorite ,concierge Daniel Pires ! Awesome hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K N

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace on your first trip to Lisbon. I was delighted with your review.

To know that you "were really pleased with everything about the hotel" and that we were able to surprise you on your anniversary is much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for our entire team.

It would be an immense pleasure to welcome you again, very soon, at the Avenida Palace.

Warmest regards from Lisbon,

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We had a beautiful room on the second floor with a good view of the square where there was exuberant activity much of the night! Breakfast was excellent and the service was impeccable. In the afternoon, there was live classical music in the lobby bar, and the drinks were quite affordable.

Room Tip: We had a corner room facing the street and a large square. If you want quiet, get a room facing the rear.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mkupietzky

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the excellent rating on TripAdvisor and for your lovely comments about our hotel.

Our team constantly strives to achieve a high level of quality so, I am thrilled that you found our service impeccable. I wish to thank you for your recognition, on behalf of all.

I do hope that the Avenida Palace will welcome you back, for a future stay.

Kind regards,