The rooms are outstanding. Great beds and bathroom with automated black out blinds for sleeping. Feels a but like a W hotel. Tv system was Bang and O which was surprising for a Sheraton.
The lobby however was dark and had no windows. Bar and restaurant were just open spaces. Didn't want to spend time there. But near enough to downtown to find other places.
Exceptional room service and the executive lounge was solid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton