2,333 results
All reviewsthe club loungetop floorpanorama barspg memberspg pointslobby restaurantglass bathroomsteam roomoutdoor poolper daymodern roomsbusiness districtwater pressureexcellent hotelsubway stationdowntown lisbonpastries
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three days and really enjoyed our club floor rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were spacious and completely updated. The check in was friendly and easy . The Panorama restaurant has an amazing view and excellent food. A five euro cab ride to the heart of downtown. A totally enjoyable experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I stayed at Sheraton Lisboa between in late May for a conference at the hotel. FEDEX messed up my product literature shipment and hotel concierge helped me a lot calling FEDEX Liston and the custom. Several people helped me and I only wrote one name down -- Armando helped the most.
Extremely nice people from front desk, bell desk, and concierge.
Hotel room is clean and comfortable. A bit of walk to downtown and palace area.
As a gold member, I got access to a small but nice lodge with coffee, tea, drinks, and light snacks. The view of the lodge is great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Spent 5 days in LIsbon at the Sheraton. The entire staff were very helpful and attentive. The Hotel is within walking distance of the Old Town - the walk down tree lined streets is incredible. The Bar and Restaurant on the top floor are worth a visit. Would definitely return if back in Lisbon.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

We spent two nights at this Sheraton in Lisbon on our recent trip to Portugal and overall we were quite happy with our stay. The room was nice and reasonably large for Europe with decent amenities and comfortable beds. Service was overall good and friendly if a bit slow in some areas. It's decently located but it's quite a walk to the historic part but taxis are readily available outside so not an issue. We focused on exploring Lisbon so we didn't get the chance to use the pool but it did look nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2018

The Sheraton is a recently renovated business class hotel dating to the 1960s (I'm guessing). It is, perhaps, the tallest building in Lisbon so views from rooms do not disappoint.

It is a typical, American-format, hotel so rooms are large.

Rooms - Great views and lots of space. Renovations mean the bathrooms are spacious and everything is up-to-date. The glass panel with blinds separating the shower from the room is not my favorite feature in any hotel so be warned! I will say they have some of the most comfortable beds I've ever experienced in a hotel.

Pool & Spa - They are one of the few hotels to feature an outdoor pool in the city center. On a sunny day, it's a nice escape. There is also a bar and food is served. The pool attendant has been with the hotel for over a decade and is one of the nicest, most enthusiastic people you will ever meet.

Dining - While geared toward business travellers with its formality, the lobby-level restaurant is very good. Bar service in the lobby lounge was super friendly and professional if a bit slow. They could definitely do with more bar staff in the evenings.

Overall, I would recommend the Sheraton. It's a solid and dependable choice with the modern luxuries and services you expect in this class of property. It's not far to Alfama, Chiado and other historic districts. It's also convenient to the airport which makes if a great base for exploring.

As a tourist, I might prefer staying in an historic property in Lisbon. As a general traveller, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Sheraton again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the pool side with a full view of Lisbon
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends