Stayed for a week at beginning of March. Hotel located just off Av. de Liberadade in between Marques de Pombal and Avenida Metro stations. Walk downhill to Rossio from hotel is approx 10 mins. Many buses pass nearby too. Hotel staff very friendly and informative regarding how to get to places. Note that the metro and some buses stop fairly early at around 8.30pm so plan to get back via taxi or late buses if you're out after then. Breakfast was filling and replenished efficiently, and includes pasteis de nata, however the best ones are found in Pasteis de Belem! Room was a bit small but clean and modern and a steal in comparison to the 4 and 5* ones opposite! Only negative: free Wi-Fi in reception was really slow on my iPhone!
Tip: Go to Sintra using the train from Rossio. Visit Sintra incl. the palace, then get the bus from Sintra to Cascais via Cabo de Roca (scenic route). Cascais is a lovely town & has some great fish restaurants - then hop aboard the express train to Lisbon's Cais do Sodre Station (30 mins, only Eur 2.10 per person)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Fastbooking so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon