A little concerned that we might not be in the centre of Lisbon was quickly overcome by its location alongside a large park. The centre was within walking distance as were other attractions north of the hotel. Taxis further afield were not expensive. The concierge was extremely helpful and recommended a good restaurant each night which met our brief. He also booked them for us although one that was empty was a task too far! He was also keen to point us towards Sintra on our last day - a decision not to go was regretted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon