Nice modern hotel right in the heart of the city. Nice clean, comfortable and modern rooms although they are quite small by European standards.. Breakfast is a buffet style and has a good selection. You are near all the public transport options and all restaurants bars etc are nearby. The castle at night / dusk is a good time to visit as its very atmospheric. All in all its a good base and I would stay here again next time in Lisbon. I would recommend reading my article about taxis in from the airport if looking for a good taxi option. Lisbon is a beautiful city and i will return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design