Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Really friendly and alot of fun

Hired a 50cc Primavera here, we didn’t have any creditcard so we could pay by cash after bringing... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
prodbyjoey4k
Venray, The Netherlands
via mobile
Amazing, fun tour

Our family took a guided tour with Lisbon Vintage Scooter on June 4. My husband and I shared 1... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
ruthbryder
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews great fun freedom cabo bikes sights city belem
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Highly recommended company to provide you a great vespa/scooter ride! Huge thanks to Eduardo for replying on a very short notice, providing us with a vintage vespa to make our stay in Lisbon pleasant and memorable!

2  Thank mmarkovic011
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I did a long term rental for 5 months and was more than satisfied. Whenever there was a problem, Eduardo fixed it within the day.

A scooter is definitely the best vehicle for Lisbon.

Have fun!

1  Thank Jajup2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I hired scooters from here whilst on a stop in the city in July. Scooters were in great condition and also at a bargain price! 100 euro for 3 days is nothing and the mobility that it gives you is far superior than relying on taxis. The helmets provided were clean as well. As a biker, I was slightly worried I would be getting a honking helmet! Ed, the owner was very helpful and offered advice on places to go and see. I'd use Lisbon Vintage Scooter again!

3  Thank Alan H
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want freedom to visit Lisbon you have got to rent a scooter at Eduardo's "Lisbon Vintage Scooter". I called Eduardo 1 day before we got at Lisbon. He is really friendly and helpfull and immediately responded to my e-mail and i booked the scooter for 3 days . As a bonus the scooter is delivered at your place of choice , it doesnt get much more relaxed then that! Prices are really cheap , the bike was almost new , we spend like 5 euros on gas for 3 days riding it all day long! Great service , Best way to discover Lisbon!

2  Thank Cedric F
Reviewed April 22, 2014

During easter 2014 we went on an evening scooter siteseeing tour in Lisbon. It was great fun ride around Lisbon and see the various parts of the city on Vespa scooters and matching helmets with leather covers in vintage style.

Our guide Eduardo did at good you taking us round to places we had not already. So no fixed tourplan that should be followed ;-).

We were 5 persons (6 including the guide) with 3 scooters. At first we thought this was 3 to few, but It turned out to work really well, as the people riding on the back had a better chance of experience the city and all the happy people greeting us along the way.

Even though the traffic is close and there are many hills in the inner city, we all quickly got hold of the traffic and had a good experience riding in the city :-)

So all in all a very nice way to see the city, with a great guide :-) on a fun scooter.

2  Thank Mads N