“We had a great Vespa ride!”

Lisbon Vintage Scooter
Ranked #82 of 257 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide you with unique Vintage Scooters & Tours to ride the Old Town - the best way to feel the Lisbon Vintage side of life. We are local guys in love with our town and we want to introduce you the best it has. You can rent a Vintage Scooter and make your own ride or you can come for a Vintage Tour with us. We deliver your old school machine ANYWHERE YOU WANT in Lisbon.
Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on a five hour ride courtesy of Eduardo and his wonderful Vespa business.

Eduardo met us at our hotel, and spent about 15 minutes taking us through the requisite paperwork, and getting us familiar with the scooter. Eduardo was very patient while showing two absolute beginners how to use a Vespa. He was a great teacher.

My wife and I then went on a nice journey to and from Cascais. It was exhilarating to ride alongside the water, take in some amazing views, and see areas of Portugal many tourists can't get from a normal vacation when staying within the limits of Lisbon.

I highly recommend renting a Vespa from Eduardo. He and his company are great!

3  Thank First L

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Highly recommended company to provide you a great vespa/scooter ride! Huge thanks to Eduardo for replying on a very short notice, providing us with a vintage vespa to make our stay in Lisbon pleasant and memorable!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank mmarkovic011
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I did a long term rental for 5 months and was more than satisfied. Whenever there was a problem, Eduardo fixed it within the day.

A scooter is definitely the best vehicle for Lisbon.

Have fun!

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Jajup2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I hired scooters from here whilst on a stop in the city in July. Scooters were in great condition and also at a bargain price! 100 euro for 3 days is nothing and the mobility that it gives you is far superior than relying on taxis. The helmets provided were clean as well. As a biker, I was slightly worried I would be getting a honking helmet! Ed, the owner was very helpful and offered advice on places to go and see. I'd use Lisbon Vintage Scooter again!

3  Thank Alan H
See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want freedom to visit Lisbon you have got to rent a scooter at Eduardo's "Lisbon Vintage Scooter". I called Eduardo 1 day before we got at Lisbon. He is really friendly and helpfull and immediately responded to my e-mail and i booked the scooter for 3 days . As a bonus the scooter is delivered at your place of choice , it doesnt get much more relaxed then that! Prices are really cheap , the bike was almost new , we spend like 5 euros on gas for 3 days riding it all day long! Great service , Best way to discover Lisbon!

2  Thank Cedric F