Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Really friendly and alot of fun

Hired a 50cc Primavera here, we didn’t have any creditcard so we could pay by cash after bringing... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
prodbyjoey4k
Venray, The Netherlands
via mobile
Amazing, fun tour

Our family took a guided tour with Lisbon Vintage Scooter on June 4. My husband and I shared 1... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
ruthbryder
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews great fun freedom cabo bikes sights city belem
Reviewed April 24, 2015

Recommended company to provide you a perfect vespa tour.
Huge thanks to Edu for his profisionalism and availability, providing me with a vespa to make my stay in Lisbon so pleasant and funny. I will do it again, for sure.

Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on a five hour ride courtesy of Eduardo and his wonderful Vespa business.

Eduardo met us at our hotel, and spent about 15 minutes taking us through the requisite paperwork, and getting us familiar with the scooter. Eduardo was very patient while showing two absolute beginners how to use a Vespa. He was a great teacher.

My wife and I then went on a nice journey to and from Cascais. It was exhilarating to ride alongside the water, take in some amazing views, and see areas of Portugal many tourists can't get from a normal vacation when staying within the limits of Lisbon.

I highly recommend renting a Vespa from Eduardo. He and his company are great!

3  Thank First L
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Highly recommended company to provide you a great vespa/scooter ride! Huge thanks to Eduardo for replying on a very short notice, providing us with a vintage vespa to make our stay in Lisbon pleasant and memorable!

2  Thank mmarkovic011
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I did a long term rental for 5 months and was more than satisfied. Whenever there was a problem, Eduardo fixed it within the day.

A scooter is definitely the best vehicle for Lisbon.

Have fun!

1  Thank Jajup2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I hired scooters from here whilst on a stop in the city in July. Scooters were in great condition and also at a bargain price! 100 euro for 3 days is nothing and the mobility that it gives you is far superior than relying on taxis. The helmets provided were clean as well. As a biker, I was slightly worried I would be getting a honking helmet! Ed, the owner was very helpful and offered advice on places to go and see. I'd use Lisbon Vintage Scooter again!

3  Thank Alan H