“Make this an adventure a part of your local experience!”

Lisbon Vintage Scooter
Ranked #82 of 257 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide you with unique Vintage Scooters & Tours to ride the Old Town - the best way to feel the Lisbon Vintage side of life. We are local guys in love with our town and we want to introduce you the best it has. You can rent a Vintage Scooter and make your own ride or you can come for a Vintage Tour with us. We deliver your old school machine ANYWHERE YOU WANT in Lisbon.
Reviewed September 12, 2015

We were looking for something different and somewhat exciting to do the first day we arrived. With prior reservations, David came and picked us up at the hotel with scooters. My wife and I were the only ones on the tour, and we shared a scooter. There was no way she was going to drive is a busy city with cobble stone streets. It was fine for me. Anyway, since we had other city tours lined up, we asked David to take us to more local places. We went around Bario Alto, stopped at a couple of vista-view parks, had a beer in one when my wife looked at the craft stalls. Very personal guide, perfect English, could have become a friend.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Kathy T

Reviewed April 24, 2015

Recommended company to provide you a perfect vespa tour.
Huge thanks to Edu for his profisionalism and availability, providing me with a vespa to make my stay in Lisbon so pleasant and funny. I will do it again, for sure.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on a five hour ride courtesy of Eduardo and his wonderful Vespa business.

Eduardo met us at our hotel, and spent about 15 minutes taking us through the requisite paperwork, and getting us familiar with the scooter. Eduardo was very patient while showing two absolute beginners how to use a Vespa. He was a great teacher.

My wife and I then went on a nice journey to and from Cascais. It was exhilarating to ride alongside the water, take in some amazing views, and see areas of Portugal many tourists can't get from a normal vacation when staying within the limits of Lisbon.

I highly recommend renting a Vespa from Eduardo. He and his company are great!

3  Thank First L
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Highly recommended company to provide you a great vespa/scooter ride! Huge thanks to Eduardo for replying on a very short notice, providing us with a vintage vespa to make our stay in Lisbon pleasant and memorable!

Date of experience: August 2014