Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Really friendly and alot of fun

Hired a 50cc Primavera here, we didn’t have any creditcard so we could pay by cash after bringing... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
prodbyjoey4k
Venray, The Netherlands
via mobile
Amazing, fun tour

Our family took a guided tour with Lisbon Vintage Scooter on June 4. My husband and I shared 1... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
ruthbryder
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews great fun freedom cabo bikes sights city belem
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Myself & my girlfriend went on the tour of Lisbon on a Vespa with Edwardo as our tour guide.
From the get go, everything was excellent. Very well organised & professional. He showed us all the sights of Lisbon and explained where we would be going etc.
He stopped at certain locations and viewpoints along the way and made sure everything went smoothly for us.
My girlfriend wanted to store her bag in the scooter & he even went as far as to get her a towel so that it would not get dirty or scratched.
I would highly highly recommend doing this tour to anybody visiting Lisbon. You will see all the major sites and have great fun doing it. Remember, Lisbon is built on 7 hills & with a scooter, no need for walking sweaty up all the hills
Edwardo even went as far as to bring us to a lovely local restaurant afterwards for lunch which had excellent food.
It's a real family business with the personal touch. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful day on a rental moto by Lisbon Vintage Scooter!

We drove all the way to Cabo da Roca (western point of Europe) and back. Lisbon citytraffic felt a lot less of a hazzle than anticipated when riding a scooter. I would not take the scooter to any motorway since the performance is quite modest with two on atleast. Though, we did overtake one student driver !

Think it as a fun experience and you'll have best time of your holiday!

David was very helpful and precise replying quickly to emails and explaning the secrets of a vintage moto.

Cheers!

Ilkka and Kristiina from Finland

1  Thank ilkkako
Reviewed September 12, 2015

We were looking for something different and somewhat exciting to do the first day we arrived. With prior reservations, David came and picked us up at the hotel with scooters. My wife and I were the only ones on the tour, and we shared a scooter. There was no way she was going to drive is a busy city with cobble stone streets. It was fine for me. Anyway, since we had other city tours lined up, we asked David to take us to more local places. We went around Bario Alto, stopped at a couple of vista-view parks, had a beer in one when my wife looked at the craft stalls. Very personal guide, perfect English, could have become a friend.

1  Thank happytraveler514
Reviewed April 24, 2015

Recommended company to provide you a perfect vespa tour.
Huge thanks to Edu for his profisionalism and availability, providing me with a vespa to make my stay in Lisbon so pleasant and funny. I will do it again, for sure.

Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on a five hour ride courtesy of Eduardo and his wonderful Vespa business.

Eduardo met us at our hotel, and spent about 15 minutes taking us through the requisite paperwork, and getting us familiar with the scooter. Eduardo was very patient while showing two absolute beginners how to use a Vespa. He was a great teacher.

My wife and I then went on a nice journey to and from Cascais. It was exhilarating to ride alongside the water, take in some amazing views, and see areas of Portugal many tourists can't get from a normal vacation when staying within the limits of Lisbon.

I highly recommend renting a Vespa from Eduardo. He and his company are great!

3  Thank First L