All reviews tapas night pub crawl hostel facilities an extra blanket other guests bed room useful tips fantastic hostel sintra tour rossio metro station every guest common areas are the location is perfect felt like home lounge area every morning no lift
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Please, don't ask me why but this hostel was the best place where I stayed.
As Livia and Costa as the rest of the staff are: not only good people but also, they are excellent 'professionales'
What you need, you please let them know and they resolve it inmediately.
In this hostel you'll always have a cup of tea or coffe. That's commun, isn't it? But the special is that the coffe had been made with love.
Night activities are so nice and every time you can choose for different one but firstly please don't forget to take a meal in 'family' (how Costa says)
Finally, the location is amazing, is super clean and the decoration is so nice!
You'll love Lisbon, but if you stay here I'm sure that your experience will be the best!
Do you know something? They love f tourist, and I love this f hostel.
Thanks for all!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mauriesca
Reviewed March 29, 2018

When I was booking my trip to Lisbon, I chose this hostel simply because of the name... And I'm so glad I did. Who wouldn't want to stay at a place with a name like this?! It's hilarious.
Upon arrival, I kept thinking it was just a funny name and it had no significance, but boy was I wrong. I quickly realized that the staff took it seriously and really F#$&@#$ love you. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, the entire WLFT team was the most pleasant and professional group of people I have ever encountered in all my travels. They are all very knowledgeable about Lisbon, and take the time to get to know you. I don't know whether it was the charm of their staff, the coziness of their lounge, or something in the tea or wine they are always offering, but I left 150% satisfied with my visit. During my stay here, I didn't feel like a traveling nomad popping in and out of my lodging, I felt like I was part of their home. Staying here was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had and would recommend it to anyone coming through Lisbon. If only there were more like them in other cities!

Also, don't miss their incredible tapas night, fun day-trip to Sintra with Radu, and the pub crawl. So. Much. Fun!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gregory S
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Great stay, great people, great trip organised to Sintra and Cascais, great food, great amenities, great hostel room- top condition, very clean and safe. Only downside is that the reception is on the 4th floor so be prepared for a lot of climbing stairs throughout stay. Other than that 100 percent recommend. Close to Rossio underground/central station. Workers there were so friendly and helpful. Free wine too <3

Room Tip: 4 bed-dorm/bunk beds.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2018

The hostel is very comfortably located on the side street from Praca da Figueira, few minutes walk from Rossio metro station. There is a small HOSTEL sign outside, but its just past the Frutaria cafe, which belongs to the same owner, so they give you a coupon for a free espresso (coffee in Portugal is of a very good quality). The reception is on a 4th floor of an old building (no lift), but they will help you with luggage if needed. Staff in the hostel is great, they really welcome you well, showing you around the place (it takes up nearly all of the building with kitchen, dining room and relaxation area on the top floor).They have "communal" dinner and some sort of activities going on every night, like FADO night, pub crawl and so on. They also offer a trip to Sintra, which I would recommend - Rado will take you around the region in a small van giving useful tips and places to see.
The hostel itself is clean, with many bathrooms, you can use either of them, on any floor. The dorm I was in was a very very small one with two bunk beds and nothing else. There is a light next to each bed, but no sockets, so those sleeping on the top had to leave the phone on charge overnight at the bottom, which is not perfect. Walls are very thin, so you can hear everything what is going on in the room next door. Plus in winter its rather cold (they can provide an extra blanket though).
The breakfast in the morning is decent, but its so easy just to pop out and get some really good breakfast outside. You are in Lisbon, just think of all the pastries, breads, cheeses and meats!!
Generally I would highly recommend the hostel for travellers on a budget, the place is clean, safe enough (they have a safe box for all your valuables) and cheap. The location is perfect for checking out all the sights of Lisbon, its close to Rossio train station to catch a train to Sintra and a tram to Belem stops just around the corner.
If I travel on my own again, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Apart from the daunting staircase upon entry, the rest of your stay here is going to be stress-free...the staff are as friendly ad ever, and the location of the hostel is brilliant. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo