Just returned from a wonderful stay at this lovely botique hotel right on Avenida Liberdade (4/12-4/17). We arrived at the hotel a little after noon (approx 10 euro cab ride from the airport) and they cheerfully checked us into a room even though we were early. We just paid for the basic room since we tend to be out all day but for a European hotel I found it to be quite large. We faced the side street so we did not get all the noise from the Avenida Liberade (was especially good as for some reason one of the snack stands had a DJ set up every night although I never noticed a crowd there).
Bed was a little hard but not too bad. The bathroom was very clean and updated. Toilettries included shampoo, body wash and lotion. There was a mini bar although we never used it. Breakfast was the same every morning but a good assortment of pastries with hot scrammbled eggs and bacon. We enjoyed the port wine offered each evening.
The staff was always very friendly and helpful when we asked for directions or restuarant recommendations.
Overall fantastic stay in a great location. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Avenida Liberdade is a small boutique hotel in the historic center of Lisbon. Located at Lisbon's main avenue - Avenida da Liberdade - this 18th-century townhouse is decorated by the Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins. Subject to careful rehabilitation the hotel has come back to life by dint of a project of a unique nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Heritage Avenida Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Av Liberdade Lisbon
- Heritage Av Liberdade Hotel Lisbon