See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Dirty towels, dirty sheets. Broken shower. The wifi connection was awful and was disconnecting constantly, TV was not working well. A total rip-off.
They changed our room but the second one they gave us was also terrible. The drain in the shower was plugged and the water couldn't pass. The "new" towels were also dirty. Their stuff didn't seem to care much and would just ignore our requests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
karima A, Proprietário at Sao Pedro Lisbon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Madam Milena
First of all we thank you for your preference for our hotel unit.
We are sorry that your stay was not entirely to your liking.
Our Hotel is situated in a historical building and therefore we can not make
the changes we wanted, mainly with the size of some rooms and bathrooms.
It's really very strange and a lot of coincidence that all these situations happened to you.
But we thank you and we note your comment.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

My room was quite small, but nice enough for 1 person. It didn't have a wardrobe for clothes, but only for sheets and pillows.
What I liked the most was my bed and the toilet, although the roof in the toilet was not high enough (I'm just 1.71m and my head reached the roof without any problem) and the shower was quite small.
The staff is nice and funny, but quite clueless because my boss booked many rooms under his only name and the staff got confused about the number OS booked rooms. Thus, one night the elevator got broken and keeping in mind that my room was at the 6th floor I got pissed off.

Apart of that, I liked my staying there so much!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
karima A, Proprietário at Sao Pedro Lisbon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Sr. Jose V

First of all we thank you for your preference for our hotel unit.
We are sorry that your stay was not entirely to your liking.
Our Hotel is located in a historical building and therefore we can not do
the changes we want, especially with the size of the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Apart from some rooms on the second floor, all the others have a wardrobe. but this wardrobe as it was embedded in the wall, maybe, you didn´t see.
In relation to the elevator, it is a recent lift, which rarely breaks down, we apologize for having happened that day and having to go by stairs to the sixth floor.
We insist that if you return to our Hotel one day, stay in a larger room.
But we appreciate your comment.
We hope and will be happy to welcome you here again.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Picture of rooms on website are VERY misleading. Never stayed in a room so small, you can sit on bed and touch all walls. Toilet is tiny and has sliding door which when closed you are on loo only about 3 ft from bed. Breakfast basic! Only good thing is staff are friendly and helpful. I suppose you are getting what you pay for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I was stationed here for a number of weeks during training for a company with plenty outlets in Lisbon before moving out to an apartment.

My room was a big bed with little to spare round the edges, a compact bathroom, no sitting space apart from the bed. But bed was good to collapse on after a training day - not quite Denzel in its impact.

That might seem a bit grim. I could have sat on the window ledge with my back to a wall. If it were summertime, I doubt light would crawl in all that much.

Stop the gloom: this was a functional uninterrupted-by-noise-nor stress place, every day scrupilously attended to by attentive maids, while I was adapting to Lisbon as a place to work.

Of course, if kept on, an apartment is the way to go - for better or worse.

Estes tres amigos - as mentioned above - made my adaptation to this great maritime city almost glaswegian in hospitality - talvez melhor. Eles sao cavalheiros diferentes, tudos com a mesma mensagem: com bom humor, para me ajudar a fazer a transicao entre formacao e trabalho.

Obragadinhos Os Tres Amigos

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
karima A, Manager at Sao Pedro Lisbon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Mr./Miss

First of all thank you for your preference for our hotel.
We were happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.
We hope and will be happy to see you here again.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

small room with nothing than a bed and a chair. no space to put clothes in. no outlet in the bathroom, wifi didnt work and the guys at the reception dont know how to do their job.
one of the worst places i have ever stayed in

Room Tip: dont do it!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
karima A, Diretor-Geral at Sao Pedro Lisbon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear Mr./Miss

First of all we thank you for your preference for our hotel unit.
We regret that your stay did not go well
We are doing some better works and some rooms are being modified.
Regarding Wi-Fi may have been a problem on a timely basis, because we have not had complaints of Wi-Fi
We will work hard to rectify the situation.
Thanks for your comment.
We hope and will be happy to welcome you here again.