“Nice pleasant dinner”
Review of Casa da Comida

Casa da Comida
Reserve with
Casa da Comida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 5,071 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$34 - US$69
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I was there for a dinner with my wife and have a very pleasant dinner. The food and the wine were really good, we choose our menus and the wine, rather than going for the tasting menus as both mix meat and fish, white and red wines, and we prefer stick to one of the two. I took the lamb and my wife the cod, both were really well prepared and presented. We also took a bottle of wine, I liked the selection grouped by young, mature and selected ones, it makes the choice easier. We also had the dessert, it was also very good, only thing I didn't like was a cheese ice cream, I think it didn't fit with the strawberry cake it was coming with.
Final price 140 euro (40 only for the wine), which is quite something for Lisbon prices, but it's high standards one and I think it was overall worth.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Very nice restaurant with excellent food, we loved it very much.
Chairs however were not great but was worth it

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I took my partner to Portugal for his birthday and went on the search to find a perfect restaurant as a special dinner. I originally chose this restaurant because I thought the decor looked quirky and the photos of the food made me immediately hungry. As we both love our food, we both know a good restaurant when we come across one.

The service was absolutely faultless. They were attentive, advised us on what was good, and helped us get a good wine to match.
The food was incredible. The photos do not do it justice. Every plate was beautiful and the flavour combinations were amazing.

The chef came out to talk to us after our meal which I thought was a lovely added touch and it was nice to be able to compliment him on his food

The staff offered to call us a taxi without us even having to ask.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone. €115 for 2 people to have a 3 course meal and drinks at somewhere like this was money well spent in my opinion!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Beautiful on a nice street. The food is good and the ambience quite interesting. Disappointed with long waiting time too long and too long

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Superb quality for excellent value! We took the shorter version of the tasting menu. Food was delicious, European cuisine with a Portuguese spin. I am pescatarian and the chef accommodated my request to swap the meat dishes to fish dishes with my husband receiving his suckling pig. The dishes were served beautifully, and wine suggestions were perfect. The interior of the restaurant is beautiful, very much would recommend for a special occasion. The service was flawless. For a high quality tasting menu, it was not expensive at all. Will definitely visit again!