“Are you serious??? ”

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

1. I really don't understand all the comments
2. Unclean restaurant.. I mean very unclean
3. Food was disgusting.. I mean my wife couldn't eat the food there
4. I thought ok it's a very unclean restaurant but the food they serve must be good.. But really it isn't
5. The only thing what I liked was the bread. If you want to eat some bread than go there :-(
6. I don't know how the português government gives licence for such an Restaurante. It must be a standart of restaurants
7. If you don't believe me go and look and taste yourself

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We would not have considered ordering Indian food in Lisbon except we had spent several hours climbing hills and couldn’t resist the aromas coming fro the restaurants dotting the street.
We ordered lamb vindaloo and a chicken spinach curry. The vindaloo was very spicy and hot but not so hot that the flavours of the dish were obliterated. Some of the best food of this type we have eaten anywhere in the world.
Very friendly service
Only reason for the rating - no alcoholic beverages.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent and great service we come here every time
With friend and Reasonable price
I like lamb curry

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a great restaurant so far I visited in Lisbon.
I'd like to go there again in near future. Great environment and friendly people.

Reviewed November 18, 2016

If you want decent and authentic flavours without hovering waiters then head to Dhaka. A friendly bunch with locals drinking coffee at adjoining tables. I had veg samosas followed by butter chicken and chapatis with a mango lassi. Great place for dinner in a small group.