Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ams1958
Evora, Portugal

The Hill

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 16, 2019via mobile
Please be aware that the place is located at a steap hill. Downhill to town 20 minutes. Back, take a taxi, 5 euros.
Nice breakfast, very young staff who still needs to learn what service means.
Checkout the prices a various sites; big differences!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • eDreams
    C$105
5.7 km from B&B HOTEL Sado Setubal
View more hotels in Setubal
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

We reserved a room for 4 people. All beds were comfortable... breakfast was good with different options and veg and vegan food.
Staff was supper helpful.
Reduce parking but still for free
Amazing view for the river in the rooms and dining room and outside area

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank P8735YZdanielac
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for anything more. Courtesy, well maintained, and gorgeous view of the port. Free parking, decent art on the walls. We're going back again and staying longer. Ask for a room facing the sea.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is incredibly well located. You're just a few minutes walking (15) from the city center, in a hill, allowing you to see the mountain behind and the river at the front. Staff was very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2018

First of all let me state the obvious - this is a business hotel, not a family hotel. It says so in its name. So there is no swimming pool or games room. That said, it is a well run hotel and the staff are very pleasant. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed was changed every day. There is a small fridge in your room, and a complimentary bottle of water on your dressing table upon arrival. There are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. The bed was very comfortable - one of the best I’ve experienced in hotels. I had a lovely view over the town to the sea from my room. There is a magnificent view all around from the 8th floor restaurant. Breakfast is the same offering every day, a buffet with cold boiled egg, beans, mushrooms, sausage, bacon and scrambled egg. There are croissants and other types of bread available, a selection of cereal, and a limited fruit salad bar. There is free WIFI though the signal was often weak, and occasionally non existent in my room.

The town is a a 20 minute walk away. It has a pleasant sea front and a small beach. The old town is quaint and makes for a nice stroll around. Bear in mind the hotel is at the top of a long, steep hill, so you might wish to get a taxi back. A taxi ride will cost about €4. Apart from its location, the only other draw back was the incessant barking dogs in the surrounding neighbourhood. I don’t think I’ve ever heard so many dogs barking as there are in Setubal. That, of course, is not the hotel’s fault and I have no complaints about this hotel, though if I was staying in Setubal again I think I would opt for accommodation closer to the seafront and old city centre.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Homiletical
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This is an appalling hotel. The rooms are big however they are in a poor state of repair with paint flaking off celling, mould on the floor and walls. I asked for an iron and ironing board but was told they only have 1 for all guests. At 11 pm the delivered the iron to my room but do not have a board!!! The iron was dirty with burned on dirt that ruined my shirt leaving me no option other than wearing a polo shirt to a customer meeting.
Food in the restaurant is of the lowest standard and should be avoided at all cost.

I would NOT recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018