+ hotel ok, brand new;
+ room spacious and comfortable;
+ breakfast good with variaty of options;
+ free of charge parking place in a hotel (important when you want to rent a car)
- rooms on the street side are noisy and you have to close balcony doors after going sleep.
- the staff is not the friendliest one in the world (German pensioners are usually better served than young couples...)
- disgusting coffee at the breakfast (you can order better one but you have to ask staff for it)
- small and shallow, it is not possible to swim in it.
- dinner buffet very expensive if you do not have it included in your stay (34 EUR per person drinks included)More
- Free Wifi