Booked for one night, enjoyed it so much we booked a second night. Staff extremely helpful. Very comfortable room on top floor. Old style building in the heart of the city just two steps onto the main street and the bonus of an excellent restaurant. Overall we found the people of Braga very friendly and more than helpful and its a relaxing beautiful unspoilt city well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the town, we offers charming accommodation in the centre of Braga (Portugal). It is housed in an elegant historic building, and offers a perfect base to discover Braga and its countless treasures, including its Cathedral, its churches and museums. The accommodation is located in a pedestrian street, and other amenities include a bar, wireless Internet access, and an friendly staff at the reception that will be glad to help you make the most of your holiday in Portugal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bracara Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Braga
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Hotel Braga