All reviews old town an iron steam bath minute walk room service walk in shower swimming pool hotel is located room was spacious beautiful city train station portugal gym porto desk
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for week and found it a very good one. The room was spacious and had all that is needed for a comfortable stay. The breakfast was not extensive but all food was freshly cooked and well presented. The breakfast hall was very nice and really appetising. staff are always there to help and serve. We did not have time to explore the swimming pool or the gym, but it looked very nice. the only thing that I would like to see in the hotel is to leave a couple of water bottles rather than pay €1.5 for a small bottle. I also would like to see tea and coffee making facilities in the room. We even asked for an iron and were told that they do not supply such items!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop on our trip to Portugal. My sister and I stayed here from June 25th to the 30th. We were lucky to have a suite with a huge balcony. The location of this hotel is very close to the old town center. The room was beautiful, the staff was friendly and the breakfast (that was incuded) was delicious. Guimaraes is a beautiful city, it was a perfect place to start our Portugal visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I was for business two weeks at first of april and I have to say that this hotel is one of the best in Guimaraes.
They have comfortables rooms with a good price related, it has a big gim ( nothing to envy with "officials" gims in the city) with indoor cycling bikes, a wide range of free wheight to practice fitness and much more for a good workout. All of them in an area of more than 400 square meters. They are able to offer to you an area with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and jaccuzzi where you could relaxed after work or enjoy with your couple.
They should to improve the breakfast because in my opinion isn't in accordance with the quality of the 4 stairs hotel but, whatever the case, is definetly a good place if you are thinking to visit Oporto or Guimaraes because it is only 25 km near to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We spent only one night in this beautiful town. Amaizing oldtown, nice weather. Orange trees everywhere. We choose the hotel because the good location. But every other things were fine with them. So I can just propose it for anybody.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in general, perfect location, near the centre and trainstation, in addition to being a nice oart of the town with good connections if you're driving somewhere else. Nice rooms with a very nice, cozy decoration. Perfect service, very professional.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business