1,124 results
All reviews metro station free glass of port the river good size welcome drink fresh fruit main centre tarts direct line breakfast was excellent city break hotel bar mini fridge excellent hotel road noise city hotel uphill walk
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I stayed in the hotel in March, with a group of friends.The public areas in the hotel were interesting and well presented and it was well located, being within easy walking access of all the main attractions. However, my room, and particularly the bathroom, was a little "tired" and dark having only a narrow window. From the photos on the Tripadvisor site it appears I may have been unlucky with the room I was allocated. The staff were generally polite although the reception staff were efficient but not particularly friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Hotel not very big, Rooms small, with very Hard & incredibly narrow beds. Not a good nights sleep at all.
Hotel reception were inconsistent, Some very helpful, others less so. Recommended the Yellow bus, but I can honestly say it wasn't very good. Should have gone with the Red tour bus!!!
Bar was very expensive, most expensive in our whole trip (Even Lisbon was cheaper!)
No restaurant in hotel, only snacks from bar.
Not very central location, but uphill walk from centre, about 10 mins ish.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2018

The picture did not help in finding the hotel but our taxi driver showed us through the front door. Taxi only 7 euros from Campana station. Reception staff were friendly and helpful throughout the stay as were restaurant staff and housekeeping. The barman was particularly good but the bar only opened at 5pm. Only snacks are available. A huge number of restaurants are available in a few minutes walk down hill from the hotel.
The room was ok we were on the 5th floor we suffered street noise both at night and early morning - double glazing is needed. The room was a little tired and the electrics, bedside tables ( which were behind the head board ) and the slatted blinds which gave a view of anybody in the bathroom were eccentric to say the least. The room was clean and reasonably comfortable.
Breakfast was good with an excellent selection of cold items. Hot items were not so good, scrambled egg was more like omelette, but I enjoyed them. I thought the coffee was ok.
We flew out of Porto Airport after taking the Metro which is just across the road. Very easy and cheap

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I felt like home in this hotel.
The room was spacious, well decorated and the beds were very comfortable. I don’t have a heavy sleep, however I found myself having trouble getting out of bed, being so comfortable in it!
The bathroom was modern and essentials are included.
There is also a water heater in the room, with tea.
We attended a 4 day conference in Porto this last week and found this hotel to have the perfect location. It is not near a very tourist zone, which is pleasant if you don’t like all the commotion. It is only 5min away from Trindade metro station and we used the metro every day.
The breakfast didn’t have a wide range of food, however what was available was of very good quality. It was worth it to have it included!
The staff was the best! They were always nice, polite and ready to help if needed.
Our room light wasn’t working when we arrived, however the next day when we got back from the conference it was working.
I know that when I come back to Porto I’ll stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CatarinaMSC
Reviewed February 28, 2018

A nice hotel very comfortable. Beds a bit hard but clean. Breakfast very good. Staff very helpful. Close to the metro station and easy access to all of Porto via this system. Rooms smaller and interesting lighting system which is not logical.

Date of stay: February 2018