Ways to Experience Porto Walkers - Free Walking Tours & Experiences
from US$17.30
from US$36.14
from US$50.60
3,386 results
All reviews morning tour chocolate cake port wine wine tour guide david great tour pub crawl fun facts free tour three hours these guys amazing city great introduction informative tour an excellent guide nuno pedro
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was in the tour with Daniel the actor. He is really good at presenting the history and story in his own way. It was fun and informative and sincere. I got lost in the first tour since there was a storm with hail when we were on the bridge. But it was a very good tour, so I went to the tour on the second day again.
Thank you Daniel.

I also went the afternoon tour. Unfortunately I can’t remember the guide’s name. He was really nice as well.

Go for the tour. You will fall in love with the city. :)

This is Daniel in the picture.

1  Thank Xin Z
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We did the tour with Cyril (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and really enjoyed it. It was a great way to get an overview of the city. He was very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We did the morning tour on our first day in Porto and had a great time with our guide Nuno. The morning tour is about the old part of Porto and you get to know a lot about Portuguese history. Nuno was very funny and made us feel welcome from second one. The three hours passed by so fast. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Two reviews in one
The walking tour seems nice but even today on a slightly rainy day was too crowded. With street noise and a group of 25 people it really was tough to enjoy and I left after 90 minutes.
The same group runs a Port Wine tour which was excellent. David ran the tour and knew his stuff. The spots we stopped at were close together and each very enjoyable.

1  Thank BJCtravelin
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great tour with V as our host this afternoon. Superb knowledge of lo so history delivered in a funny way with very entertaining sense of humour. Highly recommend. Really felt we get to know his perspective of the maturity of Portugal as a nation. The best walking tour I have done, even with passing rain showers. Thanks V. Legend!