1,540 results
All reviews minute walk the river great hotel good size quiet hotel four star hotel city centre breakfast buffet is hop on hop main sights room was spacious beautiful city nice breakfast central porto taxi cafes portugal
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We continue to frequent this hotel in Porto as it is a good hotel. The team is Young and friendly. The Hotel is clean, rooms aré spacious, Hotel is central and accesible.The underground is about 5 minutes and Sao Bento is about 3kms away. The Breakfast is always excellent with a varied selection of hot and cold selections. I enjoy this hotel and will continue to discover The quaintness of Porto from here!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Very comfortable and excellent application. It's a 20 minutes from the centre. Very clean with a good relation quality/price. I emphasize your excellent breakfast. The personal was very nice and operative.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is really clean and everything is not that far of a walk. Breakfast was excellent many hot and cold choices, coffee was excellent staff was excellent and helpful. The front desk staff even got us a room even though we were extremely early to check in. I will definitely be back to Porto and when I do I will be staying here! Could not have asked for a better stay.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed December 19, 2015

In December, our rooms were excellent value and we definitely enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It's relatively easy to reach on public transport from the airport (10 minute walk from Carolina Michaelis metro), albeit through a slightly shabby area. It's not ultra-central - we ended up being lazy and getting 7 euro taxis home from the centre after nights out - but it is pretty well positioned in terms of the different parts of Porto you might want to see. The immediate area is okay - the nearby Frida Mexican restaurant is certainly worth a visit, and it's right next to the Soares de Reis museum.

Service was strong, very efficient (and the staff helpfully allowed me to practise my Portuguese) and the hotel clean and well-appointed. The rooms are modern and pleasant. There's a basic bar, open late. The breakfast, which was included in our room rate, was generally tasty and a good range of stuff: I'd recommend the cold meats and cheeses in particular, plus the pastries, although the cooked options (egg, sausages etc.) were rather basic (as is often the case in contintental Europe!)

Wifi was free and reliable. There was no problem with noise - our room faced back, but the street didn't seem loud anyway, even on a weekend.

Overall, this hotel was great for us: modern, clean, friendly, reasonable well-located and excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed December 4, 2015

My two girlfriends and I were surprised at how comfortable this hotel was for the price we were paying. Our beds were comfortable. The room was clean. The staff was very helpful with advice and helping us get around. The elevators on the main floor make it easy to get around and get your bags to your room. The location is good. We walked to restaurants and shopping. We had a car and they provided parking in the back of the hotel. It was a great benefit. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends