“Perfection”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Esmée G
“Perfection”
Reviewed May 5, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Together with my sister I stayed here for four nights, a sunday to a thursday. We booked it at the end of last year and I must say the communication was very organized and detailed. They gave us a lot of tips and ideas for our trip to Porto, very useful since neither of us had been there before.

We rented a car and drove to the apartment, which we could not find at first (mostly because we are very bad at directions). Luckily we had Miguel to guide us into the right direction and eventually we found it. After a very nice welcoming drink (Port wine) we received the keys and yet again very detailed information about all the sight seeing possibilities.

Now I could go on and on about how perfect it was but it comes down to this: if you want to go away for a few days without having to think about anything, this is perfect. The breakfast was sublime and they bring it to your room (heaven). The rooms are cleaned every day and they also brought a very delicious cake to the apartment as well. It is like staying in a hotel because of the service but it is so much more personal.

Staying a longer period must be even better but I can't judge that since we only stayed for four days. But I would absolutely recommend this. We mainly spoke to Miguel and he is such a genuine and friendly person, we really felt welcome and at home. Can't wait to come back!

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing