Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Room Service
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$92
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hotel Prestige(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$61
US$52
  • Bar/Lounge
US$105
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$59
  • Bar/Lounge
Welcome To My Place(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$127
Hilton Brussels City(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The curtain of shower was gone mouldy, the air in the door , the small toilet, the shower room and no soaps, not à reception close of night, and the room are noise !

is just good for the metro and the supermarket

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I made the mistake of not looking at the reviews before booking this hotel! I am therefore wrinting this reveiw to warn off anybody from staying at this 'hotel'.

You are first met with an intense smell of sewage when you enter the premesis. We paid for the room for 3 nights (we only stayed one night). The room was basic and all seemed bareable. We decided the cost saving out weighed this horrible place.

After treking into the town centre we realised that this central 'hotel' (bascially a hostel) was a good 2o minute walk to the centre of Brussels.

We returned to sleep. The bed felt like the springs in the thin mattress were going to pierce your skin. There was so much noise it was unbarebable. People walking up and down the stairs rattled the door as if someone was trying to get into the room and the noise from the street, even though we were fairly high up was still so loud!

The staff were no where to be found during the day or evening so we left for another hotel IN the centre!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gareth T
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Having cycled over 90 miles to get here on a 10 hotel tour of Europe, this was the last one and the most dissapointing.
When I finally found it on a back street at the poor end of the city, my heart sank to see a terraced house with no sign on the front of it. When I finally got in the place, it was no better on the inside looking like a poor hostel but having an extortionate price of €55 for room only, no breakfast or drinks.( this was one of trhe dearest in 5 countries!)
The room was basic with an old 14" tv (no remote) and a shared bathroom.
On the back of the room door there was a notice saying free coffee in the morning but when asked about it the man shrugged his shoulders and had no idea what I was talking about!!!!
I suggested that a €25 price would be more realistic but got nowhere, paid in cash as I didn't trust these people with my card details.
AS I SAY KEEP AWAY!

Room Tip: any room not in this 'hostel'
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank philip c
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I arrived at 11:30pm as previously arranged. They did not have a room for me, gave me a subway map and sent me off across town to find another place where they had arranged me a room. Hotel Botanique was absolutely stinking, I was only in reception for 10 minutes and I could still smell it on my clothes the next day. The place they had arranged me a room was a bit less smelly but definitely a hostel not hotel, and the internet didn't work.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank doogl
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Advertsised as a B&B/Hotel the Botanique is a shabby hostel. The location was horrific, did not feel safe at all. Would not recomend to anyone, especialy familes and small groups.

We got to the room to find that it did not have a bathroom and that there was a shared bathroom, this was when we found that it was actually a shabby and overpriced hostel.

I would not trust these with my credit/debit details. Please stay clear of this place.

Room Tip: Rooms at other hotels couldn't be worse.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends