See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

They sold it as a hotel but it's nothing more than a hostel. The room provides a bed with a very thin matrass. Toilet, sink and shower are shared outside the room. It's noisy, the curtains don't really blend the room and I wil not mention the awful smell. Just stay away OR you really need just a pricy bed in this area of Brussel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2014

This is really a very simple backpackershotel. You get a room with a bed and a shared bathroom in the corridor. The room was relatively clean but outside the room the floor was dirty. Everything was worn out and very old. The bathroom was combined with toilet. Very primitive and not maintained. It is not possible to have a breakfast at this place.
Only advantage: It is cheap (40 Euro).and WiFi was working.The room is very noisy, due to the street noise and slamming doors in the building.

Room Tip: There is no good room
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2014

I am gonna echo previous reviewers. The official photos are PHOTOSHOPED. The rooms look very different to what u can c here!
I stayed there one nite and it was more than enough. First and foremost if you travel with a dog, be aware! They don't have a clear price list and I was told first to pay 25 eur (!!!!!!!) for my pet. When I complained that I paid less in a 4* hotel, the guy at the reception desk asked me how much I was willing to pay...UNBELIEVABLE. At the end I had to pay 15 eur (15 eur too much!).
Got the room on the sec floor. The staircase is dark. There are some lamps, but they don't give too much light.
The room itself was gloomy. The first impression I had was that it's a perfect place to commit a suicide. I really had.
Sleep quality is nothing. The beds are old. U sink when you lay down. Moreover I could hear every noise coming from the room next to mine. It felt like there were other people in my room :(
The shared bathroom/wc was full of scale and mold. It's ages since I've seen a place ugly like that toilette.

Don't believe that it's close to the centre. IT IS NOT. The place it's close to is...the red light district in Brussel. U can imagine what kind of area is this.
AVOID BY ALL MEANS.

P.S. I gave second star for clean bedsheets and towels.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2014

Its name is B&B, but actually it provides no meal.
There's even no kitchen in this hotel.
They told me that I could pay by card, but their card machine was broken.
The heater in my room was also broken.
There's always a smell of smoking in the building.
Far away from city center.
The staff refused to give me a wake-up call.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lingfeng G
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Unfriendly area, no payment by card, no receipt, no lift, very bad smell, cold room, dark inside and outside the hotel. Fortunately I stayed there just for two nights. There are many other accomodations in the city wich are much better and even cheaper!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo