Hotel Botanique
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$92
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$103
Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$76
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2016

I am dismayed at the awful reviews this hotel has recieved. As somebody has already stated, you get what you pay for. It is in a brilliant location, with transport links, bars, shops and the beautiful Botanique gardens within walking distance. It is on a quiet enough street that you have an undisturbed sleep. The staff were really helpful and friendly, they let us charge our phones behind reception as we had forgotten to bring adapters.
My partner and I paid less than £35 including city tax, and were pleasantly surprised after reading some of the reviews. Although not immaculate, the bedroom was spotless and we were provided with clean towels and soap. The shared bathrooms are only between two bedrooms so they are also clean and tidy.
I have paid £70+ for hostels in London and I'm genuinely baffled that there are people so disappointed in this hotel. I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hannahkate2850
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel because is quite near to the centre of Brussels and cheap, however the pictures they posted on the website are pretty much different from the reality. The first thing you can see at the entry is the unfriendly staff who works there, no payment by card, terrible smell. When I arrived to my room in the third floor I saw a decent room, clean but no confortable at all, we have a skylight open and some insect came into the room. The bathroom is sharing and disgusting. Fortunately I stayed there just for two nights.

Please don't go there!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvana G
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I booked this hostel without reading any reviews first, after reading a few reviews i was worried about how terrible it would be. I stayed for two nights in a double bedroom with my girlfriend. We are used to travelling in hostels so for us it was ok. The room was nice actually and the staff we really friendly and helpful. The downsides... well there are a few. The bathroom didnt have hot water one of the days, the first floor really stinks, its really noisy when people are walking up the stairs or even talking, its poorly lit and the paint work is terrible. But whatever, we got an okay room for a cheaper price then anywhere else and the location is not bad. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

As soon as we got into our room we were gobsmacked. We used the bed and wifi to sit and search for a new hotel for the night, at last minute we managed to find a hotel to cover us for 3 nights which came to over €400. So the €137 on hotel botanique was a complete waste of money.
The staff was friendly on arrival but the place was just an absolute hole. I wouldn't even recommend it for travellers. A room with a bucket under the sink, hardly a proper bed or mattress. Dark and dingy. Bed lying in the hall way which we saw straight away on arrival from the taxi. A 3 night stay there would have ruined the holiday actually.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2015

Room Tip: Give what you offer. Your rooms on the pictures are NOT even similar to what we got.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com