Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace
US$107
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$69
  • Room Service
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$91
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$82
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$72
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,053 results
All reviewsthe grand placeart decojunior suitequiet roomminute walkrogier stationbusiness hotelmini bargare duhotel is locatedcity centreshopping areaan upgradeconvenient locationbusiness tripcoffee machineenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived the staff in the hotel were so helpful. The lady that checked us in Alexandra was great very knowledgeable on what we needed to know. Benjamin was also helpful and polite. Great hotel this was the 2nd time we had stayed and we will return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member and thank for visiting our hotel for the second time. We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future IHG stays and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon in Brussels!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In a good location, easily reachable by public transport from the main stations, the hotel reception staff provided an exceptional service. I had no safe in the room originally allocated to me and without hesitation I was told I would be offered a free room upgrade to one with a safe.

Minus points were the bar area which was gloomy and unwelcoming on a Sunday evening and the price of breakfast at Eur27. In contrast, the room price was reasonable.

Overall recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to see we were able to offer you a great service. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future trips and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Warm welcome at the reception, clean room with good furniture, free espresso capsules, aroma for good sleep. Just next to metro station and close to North Station. Very minor problem is that the lift works slow, and no bathtab.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

er nice hotel. The hotel is nicely situated on walking distance from the city center, next to a park. In the hotel the atmosphere is very nice. Bedrooms and batrooms are nice and very clean, and the staff is very helpful.

1  Thank henkf510
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing our hotel Henkf510!

I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future stays and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The architecture is sort of Art Deco. The room was spacious and clean as I hoped - that is already great in Brussels. The location is also excellent as is free water and coffee/tea. But the sheets were not changed during my three night stay. And in the reception either nobody or one person was found most of the time. Not enough for such a big hotel. Two receptionists were very very nice and quick. As for the others --- hm. They had no idea about Brussels.

Room Tip: I had a view on the courtyard, nothing to recommend, but since I was out most of the time, it did not matter much. Still surprising, since the hotel is very, very large and one would think for the high price one gets a room with a view:-)
1  Thank falm57

Dear falm57,

Greetings from the whole team at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace.

I'm sorry to hear your recent stay wasn't completely as you expected. We truly value your feedback and I won't hesitate to share your comments with our front desk manager so he can follow up accordingly.

I wish you a lot of great future bookings and we welcome the opportunity to serve you back again.