I spent a weekend at this hotel with a dinner, breakfast and a spa treat. Unfortunately, this didn't match my hopes.
- This hotel was renovated and expanded. However, the hotel's residents don't have a separate spa area.
- The spa area for all hotel visitors on weekends is totally full. In the pool people are at one another. You don't have a free space. The sauna is also totally full of people. It was not possible to find an empty bunk because all people reserve them with their own bags and towels. To get to the sauna, you have to go through outdoors what is very inconvenient during the cold season. Also, you have to bring your own flip flops with you because the 4 star hotel does not give it.
- The Jacuzzi and steam room were cold. You can't enjoy it there.
- Dinner and breakfast were very tasty. They had a buffet where you can choose what you wanna eat.
- A coupon for a free soup in the spa area for a lunch is a nice gesture from the hotel.
- The room was nice and clean.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking